Reviews for Uninvited Guests
Agent HUNK chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Poor Hitsugaya... Hah hah, you've got to love the 11th Division! They're so focused on fighting, they probably don't even know how to put out a fire!
Rayisha chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
Poor Hitsugaya. He is fun to toture though...my friend Logen and love to toture him in our rp.
altersuperego chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
That was RIDICULOUSLY funny. Best chapter yet! I choked on the Kommamura paragraph :) More more more!
Kokaku Kidotai Meitantei chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Oh snap that's funny..all of the captains...you gat the characters just right.

"Except a mass defection of Captains to join our worst enemies, you sure seem to have missed THAT oneā€¦ Oh, and I lied to your face like ten seconds ago, and you seem to have missed that one too! Amazing work."

best line ever
zephy chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
hahahhah this is the funniest fanfic ive read so far (-.-)
Daranak chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Wow, you wrote this chapter really quickly. I thought some of the captains weren't really in character (or rather, that you ratcheted their flaws and foibles up a few dozen degrees), but I don't mind considering the sheer comedic value, especially Byakuya.

And I laughed out loud at Hitsu-playa. Totally implausible - one would have to be a masochistic pedophile to hit on Yachiru - but very amusing.

Hmm, so now Hitsu is Byakuya's flower boy. I wonder how that will work out... and also just how Byakuya will help Hitsu with his undesirable guests.
Hearii chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Oh, dear God.

This has to be the funniest chapter yet - even funnier than chapter two, which was a riot for me. I seriously wanna know where you come up with your torture idea... for writing purposes only, I swear...
Nobility chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
... Hitsu-playa?

Matsumoto is evil to her captain...
Bain Darkblade chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Wow just when I thought things couldn't get more hectic and crazy they do. I can't wait to see what Byakyuya does to try and help poor Hitsu-playa XD.
Katty008 chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Soifon wins the funniest award, hands down. Though, the fact that he was considering the traitors was interesting, and 'Hitsu-playa' was quite funny too. And Godzilla. Can't forget Godzilla. If my brother watched Bleach he would go bonkers over this chapter.
Seral chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
-twitch- Spaztastic! -collapses in laughter-
grilledjellyfish chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Yosh! That chapter had me laughing so hard it wasn't legal anymore! Great! Loved the different scenes to no end!
evelynspj chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
haha.. This is the funniest chapter ever. Really thanks for the update.
Daranak chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
Heh heh. I wonder who Hitsu will go to in his quest for allies against the 11th. Still, if nothing else, he could round up his own division and send them against the 11th in a no-quarters battle. Wonder if we'll find out how the weasels got into the 10th's headquarters? Maybe Hitsu should promise Yachiru a candy for every ten weasels she captures or kills. Although that might be equivalent to using an assault rifle to hunt rats.

Mayuri should have cast a paralyzing kidou spell the instant he saw Yachiru. The moment she started moving, his lab was a goner. Ah, well. The sadistic freak deserves it.
p3paula chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
Collove it! I have a suggestion!

Remember that 13 division captain(forgo name hehehehe) gives Toshiro candy and he just stores it away... Now then you could make Yachiru find all those!1 And sugar rush! Yeah! Would love that!
1,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 .. Last Next »