Reviews for Uninvited Guests
LilBrokenDolly chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
This is the most freaking hilarious fic I've read in a long time. I think I've actually only read one that was funnier, ever..and I read a lot of fics.

This is awesomeness. The bit with Unohana describing Kenpachi and his bloodhound tendencies nearly made me cry. From laughter, not pain.

In this fic, Hitsugaya is actually reminding me a bit of Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist (you know, when someone calls him short?). Which is a good thing.

To summarize:

GREAT WORK!

Thanks for the laughs and keep updating.
Makayla chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
ah Yachiru and Toushirou get on so well...

This is so funny, my mother is complaining about the noise I'm making- but its hardly my fault if I'm laughing right? Right! Besides, laughter's good for the soul... or summit like that...
C. LeShay chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
Wow, please continue this story. I was really laughing hard by the sixth chapter. Matsumoto is just so... Elle Woods if you ask me. I swear, if a shinigami could be placed in the world of legally blonde, Matsumoto would be IT.

I also love the hitsugaya and matsumoto interactions! I ship them actually.

Anyway, hope to read more!

Peace.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
it was funny, especilly the Guys in the Closet part
drinktea chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Haha, I always knew Matsumoto had it in her! My favourite Matsumoto moment would have to have been when she knocked out that maki-maki guy.

And Hitsugaya and Yachiru most hilarious team ever. That is EXACTLY the way they'd interact haha. A very nice ending to a very nice chapter.

- Sakura
Katty008 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Oh yes... just wait until they leave... either everybody's going to miss them, or it will be the start of a long grudge... a VERY long grudge... I'm thinking Romeo and Juliet grudge-ness.
phppsmss chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
ahahahaha. 11th division is really stupid
Katty008 chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
YES! YES! YES!
altersuperego chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
Man, this just keeps getting better and better! I particularly like the bit with the cheese :)
andrewhot chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
i like it! i hope u update new chapter quickly and longer! ciao!
Daranak chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
Heh heh, I *almost* feel sorry for Matsumoto, beign forced to train under Zaraki's tutelage... OTOH, she does deserve it, after all her slacking and forcing Hitsugaya to basically do everything.

Given how stupidly destructive the members of the Eleventh are, it's a wonder their compound lasted as long as it did. If I was Hitsugaya, I'd have noted during his meeting with Zaraki at the start that a propensity to overlook such non combat-related matters as, say, a fire burning everything down doesn't exactly make the Eleventh guests one would happily welcome into one's headquarters.

Yachiru's antics are fun, but maybe Hitsugaya should remember that lives are at stake - what will he do if he realizes that a student, or more, died because of his Yachiru-induced delay?
Kokaku Kidotai Meitantei chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
that was funny, yachiru abusing Hitsugaya like that..keep it up
neutralizing chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
Nice. -dies from laughter-

You wouldn't be overly appalled if I did some fanart for this story, would you?
SeleneHarker chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
Matsumoto's plan was perfectly brilliant, I mean, who can resist the alluring call of delicious (and free) cheese?

This chapter was hilarious. I'm sure Hitsugaya is going to miss the 11th guys once they return to their barracks
Honeyfish chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
Capslock, cheese, and closets Great chapter!
1,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 .. Last Next »