Reviews for Uninvited Guests
drinktea chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
HAHAHAHA. OH MY GOD. I laughed SO hard all through the talk with Shunsui. And Soifon. But Shunsui in particaular. Holy kajoly. That chapter was TOO hilarious. "Hitsu-playa". Everyone knows Hitsugaya's a babe magnet, it's just that you took advantage of that fact times one million with this chapter. Oh, man. So great. I'm in serious love with this

- Sakura
Lem chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Giant LOL to Matsumoto's breats plotting against her! The 11th squad are also brillient!
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Totally hilarious fic _ I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. I almost broke a rib laughing and I'm still at chapter 3. I wonder if the 11th division's madness is contagious. I just love how they torture poor little Shiro-chan.

“Not ‘shiro-chan’. NEVER shiro-chan! CAPTAIN HITSUGAYA!”

“Who?”

“ME!”

“Shiro-chan!” Yachiru said proudly.

“I WASN’T ASKING YOU WHO I AM!”

“Well, that’s good. I’d hope that by now, you know you’re shiro-chan.”

“GAH!”

“… can I have a lollipop?”

XD XD XD XD XD
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
Unohana would probably be the very first person I went to if I hadt he same problem Hitsugaya is having. She might not beable to control Zaraki, but most of the 11th seems scared of her.
C. LeShay chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
Oh this chapter is just so funny! I love how Hitsugaya asked helped from all the other Captains!

Shunsui was really funny as is byakuya! I love this chapter!

Hehe. Hitsu-player... priceless.
p3paula chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
And that's what you call hopeless! Ahahaahahgahahahahahaha! Por Shiro-chan! Yay! This is so god to annoy him!
Agent HUNK chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Poor Hitsugaya... Hah hah, you've got to love the 11th Division! They're so focused on fighting, they probably don't even know how to put out a fire!
Rayisha chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
Poor Hitsugaya. He is fun to toture though...my friend Logen and love to toture him in our rp.
altersuperego chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
That was RIDICULOUSLY funny. Best chapter yet! I choked on the Kommamura paragraph :) More more more!
Kokaku Kidotai Meitantei chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Oh snap that's funny..all of the captains...you gat the characters just right.

"Except a mass defection of Captains to join our worst enemies, you sure seem to have missed THAT one… Oh, and I lied to your face like ten seconds ago, and you seem to have missed that one too! Amazing work."

best line ever
zephy chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
hahahhah this is the funniest fanfic ive read so far (-.-)
Daranak chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Wow, you wrote this chapter really quickly. I thought some of the captains weren't really in character (or rather, that you ratcheted their flaws and foibles up a few dozen degrees), but I don't mind considering the sheer comedic value, especially Byakuya.

And I laughed out loud at Hitsu-playa. Totally implausible - one would have to be a masochistic pedophile to hit on Yachiru - but very amusing.

Hmm, so now Hitsu is Byakuya's flower boy. I wonder how that will work out... and also just how Byakuya will help Hitsu with his undesirable guests.
Hearii chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Oh, dear God.

This has to be the funniest chapter yet - even funnier than chapter two, which was a riot for me. I seriously wanna know where you come up with your torture idea... for writing purposes only, I swear...
Nobility chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
... Hitsu-playa?

Matsumoto is evil to her captain...
Bain Darkblade chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Wow just when I thought things couldn't get more hectic and crazy they do. I can't wait to see what Byakyuya does to try and help poor Hitsu-playa XD.
1,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 .. Last Next »