Reviews for Uninvited Guests
Nobility chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
... Hitsu-playa?

Matsumoto is evil to her captain...
Bain Darkblade chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Wow just when I thought things couldn't get more hectic and crazy they do. I can't wait to see what Byakyuya does to try and help poor Hitsu-playa XD.
Katty008 chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Soifon wins the funniest award, hands down. Though, the fact that he was considering the traitors was interesting, and 'Hitsu-playa' was quite funny too. And Godzilla. Can't forget Godzilla. If my brother watched Bleach he would go bonkers over this chapter.
Seral chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
-twitch- Spaztastic! -collapses in laughter-
grilledjellyfish chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Yosh! That chapter had me laughing so hard it wasn't legal anymore! Great! Loved the different scenes to no end!
evelynspj chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
haha.. This is the funniest chapter ever. Really thanks for the update.
Daranak chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
Heh heh. I wonder who Hitsu will go to in his quest for allies against the 11th. Still, if nothing else, he could round up his own division and send them against the 11th in a no-quarters battle. Wonder if we'll find out how the weasels got into the 10th's headquarters? Maybe Hitsu should promise Yachiru a candy for every ten weasels she captures or kills. Although that might be equivalent to using an assault rifle to hunt rats.

Mayuri should have cast a paralyzing kidou spell the instant he saw Yachiru. The moment she started moving, his lab was a goner. Ah, well. The sadistic freak deserves it.
p3paula chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
Collove it! I have a suggestion!

Remember that 13 division captain(forgo name hehehehe) gives Toshiro candy and he just stores it away... Now then you could make Yachiru find all those!1 And sugar rush! Yeah! Would love that!
Aikan-4242564 chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
LMFAO times 10,0
Hearii chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
“You came as a messenger of damnation, sent to strip away my sanity and dignity until all that remains is a twisted, broken wreck of a man.”

...

...Colourful.
Nevermore777 chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
OMG, you are obviously some sot of diety of hilarity. This fic actually makes me LOL, and I'm pretty hard to crack up.

You are freaking awesome; keep writing!
Katty008 chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Yach in 12th! Hehe, I want more of her in 12th. But then Mayuri will figure out that it's Hitsugaya's cloak and then... I'll leave it to you to fill in the details.
Kokaku Kidotai Meitantei chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
that was funny Yachiru in 12th division...please continue..I want to see what happends
neutralizing chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Nice. XDD
drinktea chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
Time well spent indeed.

Your writing is seriously hilarious.
1,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 .. Last Next »