Reviews for Uninvited Guests
Honeyfish chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
Capslock, cheese, and closets Great chapter!
Seral chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
ROFL! LMAO! LIRL! Hilarious! I was in tears by the end of this chapter... ;D
p3paula chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
Oh! I'm dying with laughter! So col! So,er, bad for Hitsugaya!Sorry!
p3paula chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Nice one! Big shots and well, a lot more disasters...Hahahahahaha! NIce really!
p3paula chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Aw Sorry Hitsugaya! Big trouble! Hahaha!
p3paula chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Aw! Poor Hitsugaya! So bad!
p3paula chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Col!1 Bwahahahahahaha! Now hell and havoc appears! Woho!1 Nice! YEAH!~!
p3paula chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Ahahahahahah! Nice one! The dream... The fire god!
Juud chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
Darn, I've got laughing-tears xP
drinktea chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
I laughed SO much while reading this chapter. Wow.

The whole rest of the story up to this point is funny, but I just found this chapter extremely funny, and had to leave a review telling you so. Hitsugaya a temper embarassing situation major hilarious. Especially when that embarassing situation involves Matsumoto, because we all know she'll take advantage of the situation and make it ten times more hilarious. Hurrah! I will now be reading further...

- Sakura
Pasasword69 chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
awesome
Daranak chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
I finished the latest chapter. The whole fanfic is quite enjoyable - you remain true to the characters, and I have no problem picturing them in my head doing exactly what you describe.

(Two images stand out vividly in my mind. First is a bone-weary Hitsugaya about to step into his house's opened door, and then Matsumoto interposing herself between him and the door with a big grin on her face. The second is Hitsugaya waking up, and then realizing with horror that he's slept on Matsumoto.)

I hope Hitsugaya's mission with Yachiru won't last too long. Although it's fun to read about her, especially when written by a skilled author, it's the Hitsu-Matsu relationship that drew me to this fanfic.
Hearii chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Haha. If you don't love 'Shiro-chan' after reading all this, you're obviously insane.
darkangel1910 chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Poor Hitsugaya, I feel for him.

"Twenty minutes later, after the red haze of fury cleared from Hitsugaya’s mind,". This phrase is so funny. I can totally imaging the "cool" Hitsugaya Taicho loosing control like that over something as simple as a nick name. Update soon.
andrewhot chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
so funny! haha! i love it! i like it! great friendship hitsugaya/matsumoto! i hope u update new chapter a little more quicker and longer! ciao!
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 .. Last Next »