Reviews for Uninvited Guests
evelynspj chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
haha.. This is the funniest chapter ever. Really thanks for the update.
Daranak chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
Heh heh. I wonder who Hitsu will go to in his quest for allies against the 11th. Still, if nothing else, he could round up his own division and send them against the 11th in a no-quarters battle. Wonder if we'll find out how the weasels got into the 10th's headquarters? Maybe Hitsu should promise Yachiru a candy for every ten weasels she captures or kills. Although that might be equivalent to using an assault rifle to hunt rats.

Mayuri should have cast a paralyzing kidou spell the instant he saw Yachiru. The moment she started moving, his lab was a goner. Ah, well. The sadistic freak deserves it.
p3paula chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
Collove it! I have a suggestion!

Remember that 13 division captain(forgo name hehehehe) gives Toshiro candy and he just stores it away... Now then you could make Yachiru find all those!1 And sugar rush! Yeah! Would love that!
Aikan-4242564 chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
LMFAO times 10,0
Hearii chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
“You came as a messenger of damnation, sent to strip away my sanity and dignity until all that remains is a twisted, broken wreck of a man.”

...

...Colourful.
LilBrokenDolly chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
OMG, you are obviously some sot of diety of hilarity. This fic actually makes me LOL, and I'm pretty hard to crack up.

You are freaking awesome; keep writing!
Katty008 chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Yach in 12th! Hehe, I want more of her in 12th. But then Mayuri will figure out that it's Hitsugaya's cloak and then... I'll leave it to you to fill in the details.
Kokaku Kidotai Meitantei chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
that was funny Yachiru in 12th division...please continue..I want to see what happends
neutralizing chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Nice. XDD
drinktea chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
Time well spent indeed.

Your writing is seriously hilarious.
Katty008 chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
This is so totally random and AWESOME!
SeleneHarker chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
XD Now I want a bunny too. Your story is making me love Hitsugaya more and more. Poor Shiro-chan, he doesn't get the respect he deserves.
LilBrokenDolly chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Hey, great new chapter!

This fic is hilarious...your comedic timing is perfect.

Keep updating!
Daranak chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Glad to see the shinigami students made it out all right. It would have been awkward had some of them died because of Yachiru's antics. Hitsugaya mistaking Renji for a hollow was fun - he must really be frazzled to make an error of this magnitude.

By the time Hitsugaya and Matsumoto meet up again, I imagine they'll draw their zanpakutous and attack each other on sight - or fall into each other's arms from weariness. Considering the state the 10th's barracks will almost certainly be in by the time Hitsugaya returns, I wouldn't be surprised if he went bankai and started exterminating the 11th.
Kokaku Kidotai Meitantei chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
“And if they’re not?”

“We find some popcorn.”

I was LMAO in this fic...
1,863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 .. Last Next »