Reviews for Uninvited Guests
SeabeeGR chapter 1 . 6/2
Lol, oh this gotten good!
psp reader chapter 41 . 5/28
Hitsu-playa for the win... lots of interactions with females!
psp reader chapter 19 . 5/27
Strongest Toshiro EVER!
Vallerine chapter 41 . 5/8
So reading through this, I feel like the experience was enriched by the way Bleach Online adverts kept popping up at the top and bottom of the page, showing various main characters in serious and striking poses. I felt that maybe my browser was actually psychic with how well they matched up. Toshiro featured heavily, Byakuya turned up for like 2 chapters, Ichigo was there that one time. Yamamoto was headlining for that civil not-war.

I became convinced that my browser was actually becoming SkyNet when it started presenting me with adverts featuring Naruto with the Rinnegan. Also for Bleach Online. In those chapters when no-one really knew what side was what, or what was going on.

So the moral of my story regarding your story is 10/10, would blitz through again in a couple of years for amusement. Holds a special place in the development of my Chrome AI, will be remembered fondly by the machine overlords. All hail Mozco Connor, etc etc.

1 Artistic Licence Points
mrla226 chapter 15 . 5/2
I know you posted this like super long ago, but oh man. I'm smack dab in the middle of finals and felt like shit 'til I came across this lovely gem. THANK YOU! I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while
Warning: Everything in this enormous fix (Yes, I said FIX) is so beyond insanity of the highest degree that it can induce near-lethal laughter with nearly every other line. Said laughter can only be stopped by stopping your reading for over 10 minutes. Your head and/or heart may explode from laughter no matter what you do once you start reading it.
Remember what Hitsugaya said to Yachiru in Chapter 8? Now, looking past the newfound cheerfulness, what does he sound like to you?
kinigget chapter 28 . 3/31
I haven't had this much fun with a story since DBZ Abridged
kinigget chapter 27 . 3/31
I think what I like most about this is that it's really not that much more batshit than actual canon, it's just more honest about it
kinigget chapter 23 . 3/31
To think this madness started with Yachiru burning down the squad 11 barracks

From such simple beginnings do wonders grow
kinigget chapter 16 . 3/31
And so the madness spreads
kinigget chapter 15 . 3/31 keeps getting worse, how does it keep getting worse?
kinigget chapter 3 . 3/30
Poor baatard...
kinigget chapter 2 . 3/30
Have I mentioned how much I love your particular brand of humor yet? Because I *love* it
kanazak chapter 6 . 3/15
This is fucking awesome. Constant chuckles interrupted by uncontrollable laughter. XD
1,837 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »