Reviews for Uninvited Guests
rebma726 chapter 41 . 5/31/2014
This story was a joy to read! It is wonderful and is one of the shining gems on this site. Thank you for finishing it! (and sorry for being about three years late with my review)
TonalArchitect chapter 41 . 5/3/2014
10/10 would read again. This story is amazing.
Dramon Creator chapter 41 . 4/29/2014
You have made Toshiro Hitsugaya my second favorite character. You have also made Sajin Komamura my First favorite character. Thank You For That.
Dramon Creator chapter 33 . 4/29/2014
If Komamura came to save the day, would he really be able to beat Soi Fon. Because if he could, he'd be Awesome.
RadioactiveSpoon chapter 41 . 3/22/2014
I think this may have been the best thing I ever read.
iceprinceryuu chapter 41 . 3/3/2014
freaking awesome!loved the maniac toshiro part and the one in which aizen said about army of grimmjows was super funny
NoXVZhuusox chapter 34 . 2/20/2014
Heh, rereading always brings a smile and laughter from me. :-)

By the way, I know this story has come to an end, but may I ask this?

Will this be the only story where the characters are being put through events that bring torment, humiliation, and suffering in humorous ways while truly believing that the universe hates them and is out to get them(Toshiro's hateful universe theory/philosophy)?

I love the idea of characters from other franchises being put through Shiro-chan's unpleasant experiences while somehow believing that the universe is aware and hates them.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I didn't know that breasts can conspire against you. This chapter was very good.
Pixychick84 chapter 41 . 2/13/2014
This has to be one of the best fan fics I have ever read like ever sooo funny my only colaint with it is that it is finfihsin... Please write another one! I never laughed so much thank you!
Pixychick84 chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
I love Ulquiorra! SO much!
Pixychick84 chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
Hhahaah I totaly agree with you'r view on the bounts. Love it and the whole scooby do paroy-hahaha love it!
Pixychick84 chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
"Like all gret plans it began with cheese..." You know I couldn't agree more! lol you would be suprised...
Pixychick84 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! I CAN'T BREATH! I mean Hitsugia is one of my fave charicter in bleach and I adore him and his relationships with both momo and Rangiku are adorible regardles of platonic or romantic etc but this... This is jsut genious I can't sto laughing. This story is goign in my faves! Now even thoguth I haven't finished and I never do this! Thanks sooo much I needed that laugh!
Pixychick84 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Hahhahahah I'm on chapter three and already I can't breath, I'm sure this is going into my faves!
Jarl of the North chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
This. Is easily one of the best things I have ever, EVER read. You, sir/ma'am, deserve a prize for writing this amazing piece of work! This art! Keep up the good work!
1,817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »