Reviews for Uninvited Guests
Axcel chapter 32 . 8/5/2015
This chapter was so beautiful it brings out manly tears in all real men. Just ask Elfman!
sanpokenjuu chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I have read this story at least 4 times so far and I still absolutely love it. you are an angel for writing it
Summer RainingStars chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
very hilarious... Yumichika is definitely overdoing it...
Amixa chapter 41 . 7/19/2015
Haha, I guess I'm one of those 'future readers' in your author's note. Your story has been very fun to read, so thank you for sharing your amazing story for everyone to read.
Director Maliwan chapter 41 . 6/27/2015
That may have been the single greatest bleach humor story that I have ever read. You are truly a master of your humor-craft.
SeabeeGR chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
Yachiru is a lunatic
SeabeeGR chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
...have these captains and lieutenants been THIS crazy in canon?
SeabeeGR chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Captain Unohana maybe old, beautiful, but jeez she crazy behind the curtains.
SeabeeGR chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
12th division...HELL NO!
SeabeeGR chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Lol, oh this gotten good!
psp reader chapter 41 . 5/28/2015
Hitsu-playa for the win... lots of interactions with females!
psp reader chapter 19 . 5/27/2015
Strongest Toshiro EVER!
Vallerine chapter 41 . 5/8/2015
So reading through this, I feel like the experience was enriched by the way Bleach Online adverts kept popping up at the top and bottom of the page, showing various main characters in serious and striking poses. I felt that maybe my browser was actually psychic with how well they matched up. Toshiro featured heavily, Byakuya turned up for like 2 chapters, Ichigo was there that one time. Yamamoto was headlining for that civil not-war.

I became convinced that my browser was actually becoming SkyNet when it started presenting me with adverts featuring Naruto with the Rinnegan. Also for Bleach Online. In those chapters when no-one really knew what side was what, or what was going on.

So the moral of my story regarding your story is 10/10, would blitz through again in a couple of years for amusement. Holds a special place in the development of my Chrome AI, will be remembered fondly by the machine overlords. All hail Mozco Connor, etc etc.

1 Artistic Licence Points
mrla226 chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
I know you posted this like super long ago, but oh man. I'm smack dab in the middle of finals and felt like shit 'til I came across this lovely gem. THANK YOU! I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
Warning: Everything in this enormous fix (Yes, I said FIX) is so beyond insanity of the highest degree that it can induce near-lethal laughter with nearly every other line. Said laughter can only be stopped by stopping your reading for over 10 minutes. Your head and/or heart may explode from laughter no matter what you do once you start reading it.
1,861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »