Reviews for Uninvited Guests
okamishirokuro chapter 41 . 9/8/2015
Beautifull, wonderfull and indcredible. Bravo!
Sterp chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
U just jealous of Komamura's awesomeness. Don't insult characters other peeps like. It's rude and also a BIG fuckin gray zone. Don't go there, bro.
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 41 . 8/25/2015
I just binge read this and I must point out that it is incredible, and not just because your writing skills are flawless. I usually hate humour fics completely, and prior to reading this, there were only three humour fanfics across ff. net, ao3 and LiveJournal that I actually liked, and this just stole the top spot. It made me laugh like a lunatic all day and had me in hysterics, which very rarely happens. My nan thought I was crying for half an hour when I had to stop reading around the point of Matsumoto's ascension into godhood, as every time I tried to pick up reading where I left off, I was crying again. And the Ichigo-bashing... I love Ichigo but your evaluation of him? Priceless. Yachiru, Matsumoto and Shiro-chan though probably stole the show, they were perfect and I genuinely adore the fact that you centred the fic around them in particular. And the fourth wall breaks were nothing short of perfection, I ended up choking a few times because I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. So I'd just like to say thank you for writing such an incredible fic. I would definitely recommend it for all Bleach fanfic readers, regardless of whether or not they like long fics/humour etc.
Stormshadow13 chapter 41 . 8/6/2015
Totally awsome fic! I loved the univerce twist and laughed most of the way through the fic. Thanks for such a wonderful and intertaining read!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/5/2015
Poor Hitsugaya, the only Sane Man. Then again, isn't he the Sane Man in canon, too? :D
Axcel chapter 32 . 8/5/2015
This chapter was so beautiful it brings out manly tears in all real men. Just ask Elfman!
sanpokenjuu chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I have read this story at least 4 times so far and I still absolutely love it. you are an angel for writing it
Summer RainingStars chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
very hilarious... Yumichika is definitely overdoing it...
Amixa chapter 41 . 7/19/2015
Haha, I guess I'm one of those 'future readers' in your author's note. Your story has been very fun to read, so thank you for sharing your amazing story for everyone to read.
Director Maliwan chapter 41 . 6/27/2015
That may have been the single greatest bleach humor story that I have ever read. You are truly a master of your humor-craft.
SeabeeGR chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
Yachiru is a lunatic
SeabeeGR chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
...have these captains and lieutenants been THIS crazy in canon?
SeabeeGR chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Captain Unohana maybe old, beautiful, but jeez she crazy behind the curtains.
SeabeeGR chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
12th division...HELL NO!
SeabeeGR chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Lol, oh this gotten good!
1,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »