Reviews for Uninvited Guests
The dark of night5 chapter 41 . 2/22/2015
I really want the option to favorite things several times over. Because I would do that for this story in a heartbeat. Because it is genius, and I nearly died several times reading it because I suddenly couldn't breath, because I was laughing so hard my kidneys hurt. Thank you!
QueenKarin13 chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Poor Toshiro.
QueenKarin13 chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
This is so funny, I've never laughed this much while reading a fanfic and that's saying something! God this is hilarious.
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
One thing: Kenpachi doesn't say, "Well guys" or shudder. But other than that, this was so funny! Love the advice Kenpachi gets over and over and love Toshiro's dream and everything after that. Awesome.
Flagarach chapter 41 . 12/8/2014
This was great. It had me laughing near-unlimited times, even during moments when I shouldn't laugh. I truly thank you for this story.

Flagarach.
Zer Author chapter 41 . 12/1/2014
Wow. Just wow. i read this story, from start to finish, and I was smiling the entire time. The ENTIRE time. It takes real skill to CRAFT something like this, and I happy beyond words that I have had this chance to brighten my existence with this astounding bit of comedy. Thank you, thank you, thank you. May all your efforts work out so well.
Bakkughan chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
XD Ayasegawa's freak out when he realized all his stuff was gone had me laughing out loud. Wich coincedentally got me a couple of strange looks and a single glare seeing as how i was in the classroom at the moment.
Saint Nick chapter 41 . 10/15/2014
This story has been too funny for words, so I'm not going to even bother to try to verbalize it.
But this story brings up some things that I have found very strange about Bleach, and even things I hadn't considered.
Like why is there an anthropomorphic fox? Why is Yammamoto always so eager to execute anyone for anything? Why does the number 9 espada, (I'm too lazy to look back a few chapters to find his name) who apparently has the powers of 30,000 hollows, never shows any of those abilities, and how not a single one of them can protect him from an ice sword to the head. Why the hell is Tosen even working with Aizen in the first place. How Aizen was able to train Momo to completely break down upon his death, but somehow act completely normal and show no signs of mental instability before then. How Aizen is able to come up with these convoluted plans based on things other people did that there's no way he could have predicted.
Any way its a great story and I can't wait for updates on your other stories
Guest chapter 41 . 8/18/2014
This was a work of pure genius, and may be the single funniest thing I have ever read. My brothers and cousins keep looking at me funny because I keep bursting out laughing. Or did, because I have now reached the end. sigh
feral wolfskin chapter 40 . 8/18/2014
best for science and reason to live ever
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
I keep meaning to review this, but then I just keep reading... And reading... And reading... And I must say that this is probably the funniest thing I have ever read. You, sir, are a genius.
slashAvenger chapter 41 . 7/10/2014
Brilliant crackfic. I binge read the whole story in one shot. Haven't laughed so much in quite a while.
You have manage to depict the characters quite well and the humour is excellent. One of the best Bleach fics on this site, IMO.
TheDarknessOfHeaven23 chapter 41 . 7/2/2014
I think I has officially lost my mind in chapter 40, thank you for giving back my sanity
TheDarknessOfHeaven23 chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
Hey, I think I lose my mind somewhere around chapter 10... someone help me?
erumaren-ainulindale chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I know this an old story, but wow this is the best thing ever. I'm in love with Squad 11 so thank you so much for writing a hilarious story with them XD. GREAT JOB! 3 x a billion
1,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »