Reviews for After All
tentenn91 chapter 1 . 4/7
I beg you, write another extra bonus chapter and bring Tentenn to life to neji, please, you are killing me! please...?:D
emachookie chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
What the.. she was an apparition? An illusion? A trick of Neji's mind?
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Okay. So earlier on one of my reviews, I was rambling about how uncomfortably I am to giving critisisms. But, man! How can not give one tho this when my favorite pairing did not have the happy ending that they deserve? But don't worry. I really think you've got a great writing style. It just happened that you wrote something I'm not fond of. So, yeah. . . . Don't hate me please!
narutorocks13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
i dont understand he saw tenten at the begging of the story hiow can she be dead?
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Though I sensed something was a bit off during the interaction between Neji and Tenten in the beginning, I did not guess she was dead O_O... T.T So sad!

But beautiful piece nonetheless.

Keep writing! _

~M.I.
Kella Toh chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow. Simply magnificent. I don't think there are words to describe how wonderful this peice is. The world is filled with regrets, I like works where Neji finds his unfulfilled one.
naash chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
damn... that was unexpected too. poor neji and poor tenten
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
o.m.g...aw
Hinata Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
that story made me sad. argh i just read a NejiTenten fic and it made me happy but then i read this story and it made me sad! well I'm off to read another NejiTenten fic to make me happy again!
Youkai Koneko chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
(Inner: She wanted me to tell you that she was going to read your other stories, so sit tight and wait for teh reviews, k? Thank you. Now for my-)

-OH MY GOD, I was not expecting that; that's soo sad! Why did he picture her there, though?

(Inner: I was speaking! Anyway, I bet he saw her because he missed her so much and felt like it was the right time to talk to her again after all that time.)

But then again, he was too late... ;( So sad..
Sora no Aoi chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Boo hoo...sad Neji...sad me...who else is sad?
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
then...who was that other girl? :(

altho this was a sad ending, it was still a good story! :D
demoneyeskyo86 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
i must say, this made me shed tears. the build-up to the ending was great and though predictable i still felt a heavy hit. wonderful job!
Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Aw...it's so sad! But then who was the girl Neji bumped into? His imagination?

Very good job, I like it :D. -sniff-

Katako-Chan
I-Heart-Hatake-Kakashi chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
ahh... that was... so sweet, so sad, so prefect. Loved it!