Reviews for Clock Tower
Went to different account chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I liked it~ ;o

It was refreshing, I love this couple, thought it's not writen about much. Short and sweet to the point. I love the way you ended it as kind of a clif hanger, making you think about what else is there to see and think when reading. So I did enjoy this and thanks for making my night.

-RT
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
loved it! :3
SecretBox chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Ooh. Very sexy. Nicely done!
MindFuel chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Whoo... one word: HOT.
Ally Inu chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I like it :]

I don't have much to critique on, but I really like the idea. The pairing sort of was there, but I never really though of it. I like how you wrote it. Very nice ]
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Holy shit, I seriously love this! XD please continue it! And tell me if you do! Please?
MrMongoose chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I love this one! Great job!

It's so awesome to read really good fics, and this isdeffinitly a favorite!
Cloudlessly chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Dude... This is one of those one-shorts, where I wish would ACTUALLY continue. That was good, really good.
Draco's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I liked it! _ I've never seen the clock tower used as a sexy plot device yet, so, awesome work!
vialactea chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
wao taht was really intersting!

ill be waiting for more of your fiction!
mikari chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
!

...Sorry about that XD; I was trying not to squeal like an idiot.. _ Since it's 2:37 AM.. Heheheh..

1. AkuSora my OTP

2. Wonderfully written!

3. I am so totally adding this to my faves.

4. I LOVE YOU XD
Tasogare no Raikou chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
This was very good! - I liked it, and the last scene, how it hinted but wasn't smut or anything. Nice. Keep writing.
sotf4 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Well, if you've got a mind to, then I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more Axel/Sora from you! This was short and spicy, and the writing flowed very smoothly. It had good imagery, and no real spelling or grammar errors, so no complaints from me. Great job!
AngelicConquistador chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I L-O-V-E IT! X3 Especially the last line, and 'don't tell me you forgot my name already?' I think you got Axel right in character. X3 Great job on this .
jayanx chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I love it. I'm a big fan of this pairing, gotta love boys with tattoos.