Reviews for The Patience of a Saint
explosiongirl1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
it is so like dean :D especially when it is about orderin' a pizza :D

addin' to faves

had a lot of fun reading this
hermione169242 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
this is great! :D
04238 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
HaHAH! Way to go, Ellen! The ending was BRILLIANT!

'“What do you want from me at 3 AM, Dean?” “Can you give me a foot massage?' Heheh...
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
:-D That's awesome. Dean whines. Way to go Sam, getting Ellen to take care of it.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Eeww. Talk about a quick fix! LOL Too Funny! Thank You.

Cat
majs chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Um, I love you. That all. All I wanted to say.

Oh ya, and I too would like to know how you come up with all these fun stories. Please don't stop! If this is how you see all things, your life must be funny. Does these stories make you laugh too, or do they just end up being boring after a while, when you've though about them long enough? They are not real questions, I guess... just me wondering and doing that out loud. But seriusly, how DO you come up with these topics? And you always seems to have good punch lines. I so seriously suck at coming up with those.

Yah, perhaps I should just have left it with "I love you". It's late, I'm still babbling, and now I'm giddy too. Just so you know, it is impossible to fall asleep after reading one of your stories.
p3karen chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
poor Sammy with a sick
mysong chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Where do u come up with this stuff? It's hilarious, for lack of a better word. :)
Ciya chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
OMG I could see Sam calling Ellen in to take care of an annoying, sick Dean. LMAO!
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...yeah...that pretty much sums it up...
dm-hpcrazy chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
:D Its soo good, eesia. I really couldnt stop laughing! :D

Best part -

“Sam, I don’t feel my big left toe”

“Mhm”

“And everything is so blurred. And I’m so cold.”

“And what about your ears?”

“WellI I didn’t want to mention it, but I hear some kind of noise. And my hands are shaking”

“Did you check your heart?”

“My heart?”

“Yes, you should start praying, you know, because it seems to me your heart could stop beating any minute now”

“You have no compassion for your sick brother. I can die, you know?”

“You’re not dying Dean, so stop making up the symptoms. I’m not going to take you to the ER again, so you can flirt with nurses.

:P :D
ecat chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
haha funny! love the *sick* Dean! do you mind me translate it and post to another forum?

thanks!
laurren chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
oww, I'm sick too.. try honey, lemon juice and olive oil.. helps, but disgusting as hell!