Reviews for She Could Be
roxysmutlover chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
Great story of far. Drama, drama! Sex, sex and more sex. I love it all! Any chance of another Troypay sex scene and Sharpay’s lucid, not drunk when it happens? What if Sharpay gets pregnant but doesn’t know if it’s Chad’s or Troy’s? Perhaps Chad’s mom still trying to get Taylor back together but sees the light of what Taylor has become when she and Chad finds Taylor having sex with his dad and been doing so since Chad and Sharpay became a couple or it’s reveal that one of Sharpay’s mother’s lover is Chad’s dad? All I know is that Taylor is becoming a bigger whore than Sharpay. Taylor becomes like Troy was at the end of the chapter with no girlfriend, no best friend, no one after she sleeps with Troy and she wasn’t drunk. Taylor and Troy are found in either position – Troy’s fucking Taylor doggystyle or Taylor is bouncing on Troy’s cock. She even tells to Gabriella that Sharpay has a point – if she was a whore, Troy wouldn’t be running around. Perhaps Taylor gets pregnant and she has no clue who the father is and gets kicked out of her house her parents walk in her having sex with a boy or two and that she was already pregnant.
icekrim91 chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
interesting story
wickedhpnerd chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
Okay! There is so much I want to say! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFICS EVER! I love, love, LOVE the portrayl of everyone here! Especially Chad, Sharpay, Kelsi, Zeke, and Troy 3 THEY'RE PERFECT! Chad and Sharpay's relationship is perfect! This fic is like something that would be on the CW, it's like HSM and the CW collide, which means perfect! I love all the parties!

Zeke is brilliant, this line made me LMAO for real, I couldn't stop laughing "“Those two are weird, I’m not talkin bout I like to eat cottage cheese weird I’m talkin I come from another planet weird!”" I also really like that him and Sharpay ended clean and are still good friends 3

Also I love that Chad took Sharpay to his house, it's so sweet and awesome 3 LOL at Troy going over there, it's perfect.

Also the Chadpay sex is brilliant! It's so sexy and hot!

Anyways, PLEASE UPDATE, I know it's been years but this is def one of my faves 3 and I have to check out your other stories!

Also yay for naming it after a Corbin Bleu song 3
B-rockaFaN chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
omg i absolutely love it!
Kimmie-Reivers chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
I totally loved it :D you should continue to write more Chadpay!
CharminglyShar chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
good story i wish you would continue t
mishyB chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
ew please no troypay *puke*
beckybate chapter 12 . 6/28/2008
Aw..Troy has a crush...
lalalaurenragan chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
please please please please please PLEASE update!
PaintRedRoses chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
okay, I know it's been like a year. But I decided to post a review! If you're still doing this story-please post a new chapter! It's such an amazing story!
shadowglove chapter 12 . 5/14/2008
when will you update again! I want Troy to try and break them up or something-and then chadpay wins in the end! gabriella blech.
true-love-lasts-forever chapter 12 . 2/12/2008
This is so good! Update soon :)
FollowTheSpidersRon chapter 12 . 2/4/2008
Please please please update soon!
lilchick1989 chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
hey i reli like this story, ive read so many hsm fanfics n this is the first one where sharpay and chad have been together, its so diff

update soon x
atruwriter chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
Okay, so I'm usually a Troypay fan but I decided to give Chadpay a chance. You make Troy into a serious jackass so I tend to like Chad in this. Plus, he's really rather sweet with her. The drunken I love you was kind of adorable. They had an interesting relationship. I really hope there's no more drunken or sober cheating. They obviously love each other and she really was upset with herself for giving into Troy when she was drunk. And wow was Chad every heartbroken after he realized what he'd done to Sharpay. Anyway, this is a great fic, I'm really enjoying it. Update again soon!