Reviews for The Consequences of Honest Dialog
schreibfeder94 chapter 18 . 5/8
Did you seriously fat shame an Harry Potter actor? While your critic has some merit, this wasn't the right place to comment that.
Meerhawk chapter 23 . 1/17
Yet another interesting fic with high potential that got abandoned. This is a well-written story that could easily become interesting if continued.
Azarune chapter 23 . 7/16/2014
This is an excellent story, though if I remember Harry doesn't necessarily need to marry another spouse or have a consort/mistress. Couldn't they just name on child heir to one family and than declare another child for the remaining house? I have to say the interactions between Harry and Voldemort are really interesting and I can't wait to see how this changes Voldemort and Harry. Whether for better or for worse has yet to be determined. Oh I'm just rambling at this point. I hope this review finds you in good health so you may continue this, heh.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
I didnt like it either but for me it was all the damn CUTTING

The book is the longest of them all 924 pages in danish... and yet it was one of the shorter movies...
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
So thats about 42-49... that was skinny for my sister when she was younger but a 16 yr old male... dear god
Shino chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
I just wanted to point out that your maths is slightly off - 72/18 4, and dividing 14 by this gives us 3.5, not 4.5. Therefore, the total amount of interest would actually equal 10,000,000*23.5, which I believe is somewhere between 106 and 110 million (I'm doing these calculations in my head as I write this review on my phone at 1am). Alternatively, instead of using the rule of 72, we could have just calculated it by 10,000,000*1.1814. However, I understand that the rule is better to get a rough estimate in your head, especially for those not as mathematically inclined.
Sammyboy94 chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
Love it so far
Come back soon and Finish it
senpen banka chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
Awesome story! Please continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
in the uk everyone uses stone to measure there weight it is not out of date. love the story
MyRandomName chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
Great story
N0s0l chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
Really loved the story so far. Excellent work!
Runecutter chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Okay, i understand that it is not easy to get Harry convincingly to start talking with "Tom".
But this plot to use Hermione to deliver the book into Harry's hand is ridiculous.
If you need to fall back to such harebrained measures it probably means your plot is not working and you should try another concept for your story.
LoveLifeForever chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
So, when will we be seeing Luna? I just really like the idea of actually seeing her interact with the Fey folk. When will we be seeing any of the other Ministry Six?

Updateth thine story!
HoosierCullen chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
I do hope that you come back to this story. I really want to know if: Harry and Tonks marry? Who they end up with a second spouse? If and who is drugging Hermione? When Harry will have Dobby bring her to him at Tonks' house? How manipulative ole' Dumbles really has been? and many more. If you cannot tell I really like this story and you could even through Harry being an metamorph in if you get too bored or lost for ideas on where to go. I really like the HONKS fics and this is a good one. Please come back and write more it is very good.
HoosierCullen chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
Very good very funny chapter and the multiple wives thing is a little weird also the fact that Tonks was tricked into becoming more bi-sexual than she was. The fact Susan is game for it all is very interesting and I wonder if Hermione would be a choice for third wife. Very cool