Reviews for Transcendence
Lord Weiss chapter 5 . 8/18
I really wish there was more Harry/Firenze pairings out there.
Too bad you seemed to have abandoned it.
Chezakeeba chapter 5 . 6/28
I love the story so far! I can't wait to read more when you havabout the chance!
Weirdsister chapter 5 . 5/23
Sadly I've finished this delightful story. I don't see this as Dumbledore/Weasley bashing, more like seeing things that were missed when reading canon the first time. Of course it could be that I don't like Ron.
Weirdsister chapter 2 . 5/23
Ooh, I hope Remus is on Harry's side and that Severus is at least neutral. I have a feeling that Moody could be a lost cause though. I miss Hedwig but I suppose it's hard to have her and another familiar.
Weirdsister chapter 1 . 5/23
Great story, Isis looks like being such fun. I love stories where the Goblins help Harry, especially when Dumbledore is seen for what he is... manipulative. Having Dobby along for the ride (something Harry should have done in canon) is so obvious. Shame it seems you have abandoned this fic (for whatever reason).
I really like This FanFiction and I hope that you update soon
Please update soon!
PaleAngel90 chapter 5 . 3/17
Liking the story, cant wait for Firenze and Harry to get intimate, possibly for feelings deeper than friendship to bloom between them. :)
moonstone glows chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
OMG! I think its a crying shame that this never got any further. Its very good, and downright hysterical in places.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
ahahaha...that update date...
geetac chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much.
I heart vamps chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Please update soon
Rheya Ramsey chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
Bones would not crumble to dust in a mere 15 years. It can take thousands of years for bones to disintegrate.

Very good story, I'm disappointed you abandoned it. I think after not being updated for 6 years, it can well and truly be considered abandoned.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Jade is the birthstone for August, Ruby is July's birthstone, and I should know, since I was born in July.
tetecia chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
i actually like the way that you are portraying the Weasleys and Dumbledore. I can't stand either, especially Ron, Ginny and Molly. Can't wait until you post another update!