Reviews for Transcendence
rosebud90 chapter 5 . 2/26
Hope u update again soon
Maddie chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
This is very good! Too bad you haven't written more! :( Really liked Harry in this! And also Firenze and Griphook!
Jaiyere chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Oh my goodness. I love this story and I love what it's about. The part on finding Harry's parents corpses still rotting gave me the shivers! Thank you for writing this story, and although I know you haven't touched this in a long while, I eagerly await when you'll ever update!
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
It's too bad this story is dead, it was rather enjoyable.
Lord Weiss chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
I really wish there was more Harry/Firenze pairings out there.
Too bad you seemed to have abandoned it.
Chezakeeba chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
I love the story so far! I can't wait to read more when you havabout the chance!
Weirdsister chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
Sadly I've finished this delightful story. I don't see this as Dumbledore/Weasley bashing, more like seeing things that were missed when reading canon the first time. Of course it could be that I don't like Ron.
Weirdsister chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Ooh, I hope Remus is on Harry's side and that Severus is at least neutral. I have a feeling that Moody could be a lost cause though. I miss Hedwig but I suppose it's hard to have her and another familiar.
Weirdsister chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Great story, Isis looks like being such fun. I love stories where the Goblins help Harry, especially when Dumbledore is seen for what he is... manipulative. Having Dobby along for the ride (something Harry should have done in canon) is so obvious. Shame it seems you have abandoned this fic (for whatever reason).
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
I really like This FanFiction and I hope that you update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
Please update soon!
PaleAngel90 chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
Liking the story, cant wait for Firenze and Harry to get intimate, possibly for feelings deeper than friendship to bloom between them. :)
moonstone glows chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
OMG! I think its a crying shame that this never got any further. Its very good, and downright hysterical in places.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
ahahaha...that update date...
geetac chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much.