Reviews for Transcendence
ahahaha...that update date...
geetac chapter 5 . 1/22
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much.
I heart vamps chapter 5 . 1/13
Please update soon
Rheya Ramsey chapter 5 . 1/2
Bones would not crumble to dust in a mere 15 years. It can take thousands of years for bones to disintegrate.

Very good story, I'm disappointed you abandoned it. I think after not being updated for 6 years, it can well and truly be considered abandoned.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 1 . 1/2
Jade is the birthstone for August, Ruby is July's birthstone, and I should know, since I was born in July.
tetecia chapter 5 . 1/1
i actually like the way that you are portraying the Weasleys and Dumbledore. I can't stand either, especially Ron, Ginny and Molly. Can't wait until you post another update!
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I think that this chapter was excellent. I'm a hog for details. My brain is over-active and craves details, as it tries to construct scenarios in full technicolor glory in my brain-pan.

I wish there was more of this story to read. It's really very good. And Firenze is really a cool cat.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Don't tell me they left his Mum and Dad there, dead on the floor?! *horrified vomiting*
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Firenze and Harry would be good roommates, don't you think? They're both fond of introspection and a certain amount of silent contemplation.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I like this more adult version of Harry. 'Nuff said.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I like it. And I will NEVER like Dumbledore again as I once did when I first started reading Harry Potter.
ani chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
damn... the start of this chapter... looking at how you're portraying Dumbledork i can understand why, i guess it's just because it's the first time i've seen someone be disrespectful to the saintly Potters. but then Lily's not a Potter. there's alot in canon - or should i say not - that doesn't make sense about James and Lily, so it's nice to see someone take a crack at it.

i like how you're portraying Firenze, especially since you keep referring to him as a palomino. it helps to disassociate him with the movies portrayal. you've keep his speech patterns and mannerisms down while still giving a personality instead of the info booth he was canon-wise.

it's been a long time but you're going on alert anyway.
Charlie0925 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
I am so in love with this fic and the amazing characters you have created here, truly fantastic writing hun! Please, please, please come back to this fic, it's far too good of a story not to be finished and I so love Firenze fic's! ;o)
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
zeichnerinaga chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
you don't do enough bashing in my oppinion