Reviews for Outcasts
YouSureBoutThat chapter 2 . 7/17
I can read any more. The grammar is too awful. God, did you even go to school? Learn to use things like periods, they're needed at the end of every sentence. And also if the character yells something, use and exclamation mark. Stop switching between tenses! If you start with "she" don't use "me" and "I" randomly. STICK TO ONE TENSE! Read a book or something, god.
Annoyed chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Proof read your work. Stop using "her" when it is meant to be "me".
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
It's great know that there are still sasusaku shippers out there. Your story seems like it has a good plot, but your grammatical errors, he/she/I/your errors, and your improper use of their/there/they're makes me unwilling to read on. Please don't get discouraged and call it quits. Learn from your mistakes and produce fanfictions with a more adequate level of English. Good luck.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Great story but those grammar errors are something serious
yoitscho chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Punctuation and grammatical errors.
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
dude you need to learn to stay in either 1st or 3rd pov i spent most of the time in this chapter trying to decipher what you were saying!
KillsMheSlowly chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i love this story so much :] i dont even want to read the sequal to its finish so please finish it :]
Ur an amzaing writer :) soo please dont stop :)
LadyChelsea50 chapter 50 . 10/9/2012
I really like this story!
sasusakulover44 chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
lol naji has feeling
sasusakulover44 chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
grrrrrrrr stupid neji hes just a cold hearted b******
sasusakulover44 chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
lets all celebrate they kissed so there defentiley in love btw i love people fighting eith there inner its so funny
sasusakulover44 chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
sasusakulover44 chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
looks like sasuke is in lovee
sasusakulover44 chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
gosh the drama do much drama -crys-
sasusakulover44 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012