Reviews for Silent Knight
Romanse chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Just lovely! The skillful application of emotion and an ability to keep the reader wholly in that world with wise word choices is your Hallmark!
PSML chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Aww!
decembersonnet chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is really sweet, and perfectly captures what it's like to be an older teen or young adult who isn't sure anyone will ever see them as a "grown-up". Bravo!
Nikikeya chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is adorable... I love Pippin! X333333
Darkover chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Dear Shirebound: You have a gift for writing tales that are short but perceptive. The explanation Aragorn gives about the Elves-that they are so old, and blessed with better physical qualities, that they tend to regard all mortals as children-was a very good one. Not all fan authors seem to possess that understanding-that Elves are not just idealized human beings, but are a different species than Men. And of course, Aragorn made Pippin feel better, and assured the hobbit of the king's regard, which was good for those of us readers who enjoy h/c! Thank you for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Short and sweet )
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Awe, cute. I loved it!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aww, what a great story, i liked the part where Pippin said that he was feeling like a child and Aragorn settled him down. The part where he sat with Pippin while he slept was good too.
Rithralinde chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
aw. that's so cute...
Mother Nature's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
AWW! I love this; Pip and Aragorn are my two favourite characters so I like reading about them in the same story.

-Sam
Laughing Half Elf chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was so cute. Man I haven't read any LOTR Fics in a while. I've kind of dropped off the fanfic planet, but I am trying to get back on. Even though it is difficult... and you've written so much that I won't ever catch up! This was wonderful and sweet. I'm so happy when I get to read something written by you. :)
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
LOVED it!so sweet and beautifyul!

love AAPD!
nksa chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
awe that we cute
Singing Wolf chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This is just beautiful. Beautiful and lovely. I cannot possibly say it any better. I love they way you write Aragorn, it's just brilliant. And his relationship with his dear friends is, well, lovely. Thank you for sharing.
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
This is very well-written, and I enjoyed it a lot. Well done!