Reviews for Thoughts of the dead
PandaBear14 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
i really like it )
spaciireth chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Don't worry, I have to rely on my CD as well... though I have seen the movie... anyways, as to the fic, I LOVE IT! Especially the "I wonder if she shot the chimp?" line - it just seemed so perfect in the moment. I think I shall add this to my favourites. (P.S. I just noticed you have both Doctor Who and Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy Quotes in your bio, therefore you are made of awesome. :D)
emms25 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Ooh I liked it) I love this show & the movie! Not that I've seen it, just the recording, I always wish that Joe and Betty had ended up together though but maybe it was good ending!
The Mr. President chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
AW! Poor Joe. I definitely know who he is. I obviously know the whole plot of Sunset Boulevard perfectly. I especially like the bit when that girl does that thing. I feel sorry for Ugly Betty... She shouldn't marry Artie. She should get together with Daniel the boss guy. Or Henry the accountant. And I hate Norma. She sounds like a physco.

Still, this is a melancholy sad (in a very sad way) ending. I like the tragicness of it all. Tres coolio.

Bye! Have to go have funzies reviewing more of your stuff!

Mary