Reviews for Objectivety
auggy1984 chapter 16 . 6/25/2008
good so far
Forgotten Relic chapter 16 . 6/23/2008
ok, so I'm frustrated by the cliff hanger, but I don't want to nag you because as an author you don't need the pressure, but know that I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment _
ZenWarrior chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Haha, apologies, but I figured I'd give you a review on my name. ;3

Much love to your story. x3
kohlbits chapter 13 . 6/16/2008
loved this chapter, great fic!
ZenWarrior chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Man...I hope you know, that...It's four in the morning, and the only reason I am still awake, other then it being Summer Vacation, is because I was reading your story. Started it a few hours back, and just had to get to the end. xD

Anyways, long story short. Loved the story. xD Can't wait for a new update. 3
sabbath purr chapter 16 . 6/14/2008
Well, here I am. I told you I'd give you a review, my dear.

I really did love this update. Alex's nervousness was completely relatable; I'd go so far as to say that is me, hands-down in that situation. As always, I found this chapter was chock-full of wit, as I already told you, but I'll say it again.

It was probably bad that I read this at work because I had to swallow down my laughter at this part:

"A trenchcoat? Why would I need a trenchcoat? You don't think it's going to rain do you? Oh my God Marco what if she has something planned for outside and it rains and everything she planned is ruined and if it ruins our anniversary what if it's a sign that things aren't going to work out between us and what if her plans being ruined causes us to get in a huge fight and we break up and it would suck to break up on our anniversary and -" Paige stopped to take a breath as she began to feel lightheaded.

Greatest. Ramble. Ever!

Keep up the awesome.
irishgirlmku chapter 16 . 6/14/2008
oh please update soon! im a late reader, just read the entire thing in one sitting, and o my god, its so good and cute and i totally want more! please update soon!
DL4SG-Unbroken chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
Omg! You finally updated. I'm so happy. I've been waiting for you to update for the longest time. Awesome chapter. Please update soon. Don't leave us hanging like that again. post more soon.
squintsquad03 chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
aww. I love how they're both so nervous. Glad to see this update. Looking forward to the rest of their date. ]
craftyns99 chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
I'm so glad you've come back to this and updated it. Hope the wait isn't too long for the next chapter
Fret chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
Any chance of an update? I know it's been a while, but I've just found this site and am completely in love with this story...I'm very interested to see where you're going with it, so an update would rock my little world! :)
Shalla chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
REVIEW! PLZ ! Awspme story! :D
Forgotten Relic chapter 15 . 12/16/2007
ok... more sappiness... I'm just caught up in the sappiness *_*
Forgotten Relic chapter 14 . 12/15/2007