Reviews for Objectivety
Bittersweet Muse chapter 15 . 11/13/2007
This story keeps getting better and better. I love how you fill in the gaps of their relationship...you do it oh so well. Can't wait till the next chapter :-)
DL4SG-Unbroken chapter 15 . 11/8/2007
So I guess the famous 2 month anniversary that has been on my mind and properly every other Palex fan mind is gonna come alive for us. Loved the chapter as always your a great writer! Can't wait for the next update. I hope its soon. *Hint Hint*. You are going to continue this FF after S5 and on into S6 right?
squintsquad03 chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
Yay! I would not have envied Dylan walking in on them. :)
Adidas3 chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
glad to see that you updated. i love the realism of this story, feeling in gaps the show didn't fulfill. this chapter was really good too, i can't wait to see what you have in store for their anniversary.
Darkredeyes chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
great update i hope you update soon
fligurl chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
YES! This totally made my day!
Made in Quebec chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
Yay.! I Really like It.! Hope You'll Update Soon(er).!D
sweetdebie chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
Great story, more please?
sweetdebie chapter 14 . 10/15/2007
I love your story

Keep updating?please?
sabbath purr chapter 14 . 10/11/2007
Your story and a few others are the only ones I have on alert anymore - Life's just become too overwhelming. Loved this update, of course...a lot. And there were so many funny lines in it like,

'She had named him Gorgeous George. Sometimes I just didn't understand that girl.'

I love your sense of humor, and thought that you handled the serious bits quite well. The double standard with gay couples was so spot-on and I've often wondered if the writer's did that intentionally when Paige and Alex became an item. The negative reactions were few and far between and I expected to see them taking a lot of flack, but them as a couple was hardly touched upon.

That's why I like this story because all those gaps are being filled and it's way more entertaining as well.
squintsquad03 chapter 14 . 10/10/2007
I liked it. I loved the version of coming out of the closet. Very amusing. :) The reenaction of Marco turning Italian tough guy was good too. The seriousness was nice.
bexdemic chapter 14 . 10/9/2007
wop this story is back, great chapter, all the lovely palex detail that Degrassi leaves out

pms
WP chapter 14 . 10/9/2007
Really beautiful chapter. Alex coming out was never addressed and I never really considered that fact she would have had to, even to Paige so thanks. Some new territory and your definitely the right person to be treading it first.
kangaroos chapter 14 . 10/9/2007
great chapter...

some very nice moments...

enlightening and fluffy at the same time.

pms.