Reviews for Objectivety
Rebel of Humanity chapter 14 . 10/9/2007
I love this chapter. I truly wish you would update more, because this story is very well written and flows very well. I also love early Palex :)

Please update soon, this story is so good!
DL4SG-Unbroken chapter 14 . 10/9/2007
Yay! I finally got to catch up with your story! I wanted to say I loved Marco's ideas. The way Paige isn't worried about the diffrences between men and women. This chapter I actually had to go back and think about the Palex lines in I Against I. I am so proud of Alex for coming out to Paige. Inleast we know now when she actually came out to Paige well really your thoughts and everyone who reads this. I am so glad I had time to read it cause I think I'm not gonna like the next Palex episode Friday thanks for keeping me happy. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for your next update. This story still rocks my socks!
squintsquad03 chapter 13 . 9/5/2007
No cut and paste reply neccessary. Really good chapter. I love how Alex helps Paige get over her worries. That and the voice of reason line. I'm proud of Alex's restraint skills. lol
Forgotten Relic chapter 13 . 8/30/2007
more detailed yes... but I'm thoroughly amused, especially about the idea of Alex covering up all those hickeys
Hoops chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
My gosh Alex, I know you trying to be good, but this is one time you could be naughty and you blew it. J/K, lol.

N e ways, how you wrote Alex helping Paige get over her fears of not worrying about touching her because she's a girl is great. A lot of girls that are in their first girl-on-girl relationship may find it hard in the beginning because of the emotions that comes a lot with it and what other people may think. Or one touch may send the person running for the hills. Alex did a good job not having Paige worry about those things.

Good chapter!
bexdemic chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
good chapter, keep updating
anhey20 chapter 13 . 8/26/2007
I'm kinda glad they didn't go through with it, 1 month is not a long time to be dating, it would have been too early, IMO. Very, very good chapter.
loviedovie12 chapter 13 . 8/26/2007
That was beautiful. Great job :)
Darkredeyes chapter 13 . 8/26/2007
awesome update...welcome back hope you update soon
xekari chapter 12 . 8/20/2007
Here's hoping your creative juices start flowing soon! I love this fic and can't wait to read the next chapter.

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to your take on the break up?
Arista chapter 12 . 8/9/2007
How is it that you made Hazel likable in just this one chapter when Degrassi couldn't do that in five seasons? And I do love my fluff. Excellent.
Forgotten Relic chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
ah... happy times _ this fills my sap quota for the moment thank you, but don't think this means you can't put more in
ImogenSantamaria chapter 12 . 8/4/2007
That's awesome. I love the way that Marco thinks. I also love how Paige was sticking up for Alex that's awesome! :D
Hol chapter 12 . 8/4/2007
Nice update, try not to wait too long for the next one. I don't know how I'll cope!
Nat chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I miss this fic. I thought it was well written. I hope you continue.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »