Reviews for Objectivety
DL4SG-Unbroken chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Your story is now offically my favorite one. I'm sure that makes you happy. I just love how you always describe how they are feeling and what they are thinking. And filling in gaps of the whole Palex story which I know is coming up soon. Well Always keep doing what your doing. The Lexicon Of love just came on I'm gonna go watch it. And think about your story
RainbowSparkles910 chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Very good!

Cant wait till the next chapter!

]
Darkredeyes chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
great update hope you can update soon
sabbath purr chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Lovely chapter. Bittersweet, funny, and insightful. I couldn't be more hooked on this story, honestly. You're doing such a great job. I have to also add that I too love that 'different kind of trouble' line. It's just so very Alex and I love the way Deanna delivers it. The shift in POVs are great because you really seem to get deeply inside the character's minds. I look forward immensely to the next chapter!
RainbowSparkles910 chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
Great chapter. I love this story. Its cool being able to read what Paige and Alex are thinking and to read the little extra scenes you add. Very very good. Update soon please.
DL4SG-Unbroken chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
so now i know there will be a kissing scene in the next chapter! i forgot about the whole thing between chad and emily

i loved it as always! keep up the good writing
sabbath purr chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
You have a wonderful grasp on the characters, and a great writing style as well. I love how you're filling in all of these gaps in the episode was such detail and I adore how in-depth it is. This has become my new favorite and I can't wait until your next update!
DL4SG-Unbroken chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
okay i loved this chapter soo much it made me go back and watch the dancing scene again.

i think i know what the next chapter is the Big Palex Kiss
vingklippt chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
I loved that mini, cutest thing ever. :D I wish a scene like that would have been on the show.. Update soon, yes?
DL4SG-Unbroken chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
i loved the mini so much with paige blushing. alex smacking paige's .

pms plz
sabbath purr chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Hot damn this is just great. I love your writing style and the way that you portray the girls. I'm going to add this to my favorites and definately be checking back for another update.

“You mean this purse? I grabbed it when you headed for the bathroom. Now I will only say this once and then I am leaving without you, Paige Michalchuk get your ass in the cab.”

And that line made me giggle.
DL4SG-Unbroken chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
yea that question is always on my mind what is paige and alex really thinking and plus the extra stuff we hadn't seen.

you should really post more.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8