Reviews for In Love With the Enemy
noajonah chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Faboulus story
xxlOv3xbitxs chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
make draco leave pansyyy! and make him and hermione get togeter and get married and have lots of more children together:) nicee story. lovee iht.
KindredWoD chapter 19 . 1/19/2010
Very nicely done! I like how you gave a somewhat rational explanation of how these two got together. Other stories just say "Oh, they loved each other in secret from the moment they laid eyes on each other," which is really hard to swallow. Yours made sense! Very nice and keep up the awesome work. ;)
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 19 . 11/8/2009

that was in 10/07.

I realy thought it

was wonderful! :)
Amylin Christin chapter 19 . 7/31/2009
I liked the fanfic. I have not read a Hermione & Draco ff for ages, so I thought it was time for it again and I luckily found yours.

What I like most about it is probably the point of view from which your write and how well you describe the diffeculties of going against your society's expectations.

So, all in all, I really enjoyed it. Well done.

aibylaaattt chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
really lovely.

it was amazing chapter.

Padfoot7Prongs chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
That last line made me smile. I like this story so far! I have come to like the Draco/ Hermione fics after I read Lily/James for forever and have since exhausted most of the good ones, well at least the ones I can find :)
16palindrome18 chapter 19 . 3/29/2008
it was good

it was not so dramatic as others

it was well i dont know but i kept reading it in one day so it must be something

MatoakaWilde chapter 19 . 1/8/2008
I just finished reading it. Very cute :)
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
everything happens before one of them knows it. lol, i enjoyed it though.
cmtaylor531 chapter 19 . 11/1/2007
Aw im glad they finally left there stupid significant others!
Lily Harry's mum chapter 19 . 10/29/2007
great story i always love when Draco ends up happy with Hermione
eternalwhimsy chapter 19 . 10/20/2007
love the story
mlui chapter 19 . 10/13/2007

This is such a darling and wonderful story!

Yes, I figured Pansy knew about Draco havig some sort of relationship with someone else because I don't think he provided a reason for why he's missing once a week. As for Ron, I guess he did notice but never got suspicious...poor Ron.

I think you should write a sequel! One with the baby in it.
suicidal bitch chapter 19 . 10/11/2007