Reviews for Big Sister
Batkitten chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is so cute :) I absolutely loved it!
heylalaa chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
lol. nice! :)

thanks for the fic.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
adorable fic. the whole Franziska-with-tea-dolls made me snicker, but the scenario of her having it perfect seems quite reasonable. an interesting short ficlet, and I quite enjoyed it. :)
FireEdge chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I was craving for something EdgeworthMaya and this definitely satisfied that urge. XD It was SO cute, but meaningful at the same time. Franziska totally would make Edgeworth do all those things, too. But I love how she's always quiet when he brushes her hair.

Oh, and you totally get points for Maya's fantasizing of Edgeworth with long hair. XD The French noble thing WOULD be so awesome, though! Anyway, that last line was great, too. Either way, this was short and sweet. Loved it!
10joinfei chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
that was adorable, short and sweet. 4/5

10join

fei!
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This made me gush from all the sweetness. Squee! I don't know why, but I kind of teared when I was reading of Franziska and lil Edgey. Maya and Edgeworth have a cute relationship too.
KingMobUK chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I really enjoyed this story. Really lovely balance of drama and humour and superb dialogue.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Awwie! It's so cute!
The Original Marisa chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Oh, I love it! Miles and Maya make such a great pair... their contrasting personalities have so much potential for stories. Thank you for writing something so sweet!
Lywinis chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I absolutely adore this. I haven't seen many stories that just dwell on them as a family, instead of as rivals and friends. Edgeworth seems to really care for Franziska, even when she completely terrorizes him. I like the fact that two children brought together by fate can grow up to have a close bond. Plus, Maya seems to understand this, and it makes for another nice little facet to the story.

One doesn't forget how to be an older sibling.
LadyKisaragi chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I enjoyed it. 3 My two favorite characters. Heh, you should write more like this.
xArle chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I love this story. xD It's adorable. (EdgeyMaya is actually my favorite PW pairing, but just friendship like this between them is simply adorable.)
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Really sweet. I love it.
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
aw! that was so sweet! and the thought of Edgey doing Maya's hair is so cute! i hope you keep this going! _ i can just imagen more sweet moments between everyone!
Jade chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Aw. Cute. I really like how you blended humour and sober entertainment here. It worked really well. I like the image of Miles playing with Franziska's hair like that. I sometimes wonder how she'd look with long hair...

You forgot 'be' in this - "so I think we’ll dining there.” - sentence. I didn't notice it until I read it a second time. Very small mistake.

Two things that were a little odd from my point of view. 1. I always thought of Maya's hair as being dark brown, not black, and 2. Young Franziska seemed just a little bit OOC. But it's not like anyone has any idea. I enjoyed the change of pace.

Overall, eight and three fifths out of ten. Nice piece of writing. Everyone was in character, for the most part. And it was just about the perfect length. Good work!