Reviews for Rogue
bjchit chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Faith has something ingenius planned, and I hope to see it played out someday. Please update.
bjchit chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Why do I get the feeling Faith is going to have a rooftop confrontion with Buffy and Angel? The blood all over the place with no body makes you wonder if Faith killed a pig in there.
bjchit chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
It's a shame that Buffy and the others didn't stop and try a different approach with Faith after the heavy handed way they treated her wasn't so very obviously working. At least this time around, Faith can see that she is being manipulated, so maybe she won't be burned like last time. I do hope you show us what Faith is going to do next.
bjchit chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Oh Wesley. Too little does he realize that pride has always been man's greatest foil. I guess Faith really is the world's greatest actress, since she was still on their side. Perhaps Buffy is realizing some of her own mistakes in how she treated Faith, which is why she is so mad at Wesley. The Scoobies always did have their noses a little too far in the air, which was funny when they were always critising others of the same thing.
bjchit chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Man, Angel can see right through Buffy. "...and working for a really annoying watcher." That sounds just like something Buffy would say. Maybe now she'll actually make an effort to tal to Faith if they run into each other again.
bjchit chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
It's a shame that it took Wesley being cold cocked to understand that being a jackass isn't going to win him any respect. If only the Scoobies were actually this ready to fight for Faith's soul on the show.
bjchit chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
That's one thing that always bothered me, that neither Giles nor Buffy thought to mention to Faith their respective happenings with manslaughter. You'd think they would've told her that. It seems Faith is still a good guy, which gives her the benefit of fooling the Mayor. It's always nice to see Season 3 Willow get knocked down a peg. Apperently, rooting for the people who almost killed your best friend and her mom just a few weeks prior to kidnapping one of your so called friends is a really shitty thing to do.
bjchit chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
I always wondered how any of the Scoobies (apart from maybe Xander) were able to keep a straight face while saying they were Faith's friend. Leaving a teenage girl all by herself in a dirty motel is bad enough, but the fact that vampires can and did attack her rooom without an invite in and none of them feels the need to help her out? And since none of them really tried to get to know her, it just did wonders for her self loathing. That is just an absolutely sadistic choice at the end.
bjchit chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
And so it begins. You know, this does explain why Faith didn't take Willow's head clean off when she punched her earlier.
Kaika-sama chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
Dammit this is cool! I do hope you update soon so that I can confirm my suspicions on what really happened to the good professor.
3F chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
You really must continue this story : )
Alphawolf69 chapter 9 . 2/2/2008
Wow, this is interesting. I like the intensity of the character's emotions and the way they think about events. Faith's struggle between the Scoobies and the Mayor was especially powerful.

Buffy's feelings towards Faith make a nice change (love this pairing), but I'm really curious as to what Faith's feelings are (*laughs* though to be fair, she does have a lot of other stuff on her plate at the moment) because it seems like Buffy is barely on her radar. Or maybe she just doesn't think of Buffy like that right now...hm, guess I'll have to wait and see.

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you update soon.
someone chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
cant wait for next chapter.
bjchit chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
Hmm. Faith definity killed something at Worth's place, but your leaving it rather ambigious as to wether it was Worth or not.
sabina123 chapter 9 . 1/17/2008
i just finished reading this story so far. i loved your concept of faith being a double agent. i was kind of glad that Faith went with the Mayor becasue he at least seemed to love and care about her. it took the scoobies after her leaving with the mayor to figure out all she wants is love and a family. Faith knows that the mayor is manipulating her but he still cares about her. Are we going to find out if Faith is the one who killed the professor? what are the scoobies going to be surprised about? where did Faith go that she had to come back to sunnydale and she was late? update soon.