Reviews for True Colors
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Heh, shortest review from me.

I didn't mind this, it was cleverly written, and amusing too. Upsetting in some parts aswell.

It is extremely hard to make up new characters, and add them to the fic, without casuing too much mayhem.

It is harder still to allow them to grab the audiences attention and still keep interest in the story.

It is even harder to allow the story to be basically baesed on those characters, little on the others, but keep you intrigued.

And you managed, by some means, to do this in everyway possible, and that is the hardest of all.

Checked out the comic on the website, not bad, not bad at all! Love the web site, but as I've said, more of that later
raspberry chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
This is amazingly well written. In fact, it's the best Sonicverse fic I've ever read :)
zktlsc chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Great Story, Just Great, Marvelous(splng?), It's Fantastic, I Love It. This Is A Fic I Would Like To Read Again And Again.
Dr. Sipp chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
It was quite good, I enjoyed it very much. Three things though, Knuckles wouldn't be so rude to strangers, the Chaotix members aren't mean, so they wouldn't pick on anyone new. Mighty would be totally against the idea, and would be very nice to Talon. Last but not least, Sonic and Mighty are very good friends (and old I might add, they met before Mighty met Knuckles). Other than that, fantastic. _
No-one Lives Here Anymore chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
I loved this fic! I did read it ages ago, but I forgot to review... I'm sorry! And shut up Death in the Box! I enjoyed this, and the characterizeation was really good. Keep writing!

~Megami.
Myakka chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Hey this is Silver Moondust I got a new account, just wnated to say, as usual, this story rocks!
diamondneko chapter 1 . 7/31/2000
Cool story! It was really enjoyable! You capture Knuckles' persona so well! I'll have to read the rest of your stuff!