Reviews for Strong Coffee
Venipa chapter 6 . 2/3
I wouldn't mind having that shower(with you Riddick) gawds woman I knew Riddick could get women to drop their panties in a heartbeat but how u portrait him in this here story...mouth watering. Im loving IT so far. Im actually enjoying this crossover, I've searched for 3yrs to find a crossover like this n finally I found ur story so thank you dear writer.
Analyn Rockwand chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
...Wut?
EroSlackerMicha chapter 44 . 1/24/2014
keep up the good work
Derek chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
No xenomorphs yet ... When they're gonna make an appearance?
Ally chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
an alien crossover should include xenomorphs ... but endless chapters about Mary Sue (aka Onyx) bitching around
Guest chapter 44 . 4/19/2013
This has been awesome please write more
Karon Dethe chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
Your story has caused me to shed so much tears I think I'm dehydrated now. But don't worry, it's a good thing and I like the way you write.

This (chapter 17): WOW...TOTAL surprise. :o
RoninS636 chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
I may sound like a broken record but...WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE DAMN XENOMORPHS?!
RoninS636 chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
You have turned one of sci-fi's deadlist and badass characters into a love machine. Can't wait till the Xeno's come in.
Jacobey M. Thompson chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Great story, I would love to see more of it. I am very intregued and entertained. I hope you are in the process of writing the next chapter to the series. Keep going, I hope the next one is just as good.

Jacobey M. Thompson
DarthTenebrus chapter 44 . 11/14/2011
Awesome story, there any way I can add to it so it gets a proper ending? You blended Riddick's and Ripley's story together so well, are you working on the final chapter yet?

And nice touch with the Latin prayer and its translation, just a note: AVE means Hail, not SALVE (AVE MARIA- Hail Mary).

Centering all of it around your original character was a stroke of genius, keep it up!
Robert N. Douglass chapter 44 . 11/2/2011
Unbelievable! You made it feel so REAL! You brought Riddick and your original character Onyx into the Aliens story so well, it felt like it could have been done in Hollywood, call 20th Century Fox! Can't wait for the final chapter!
Josef Engle chapter 44 . 8/19/2011
OMG!

How on gods green earth could you possibly stop the story there?

You simply must stop leading your lidfe amd get back to writting this fic..lol...you simply MUST!

luv

J
KittyWillCutYou chapter 44 . 6/20/2011
GODDAMNIT this is amazing. *gives you a basket of cookies* if you eve get the chance to update this again, you will be dubbed one of the most epic.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 43 . 2/1/2011
Please tell me you plan on finishing this story! I love it!