Reviews for Everyone Says
Moonlite Star chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
loved it! well done! :D
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I like it, *very* much. I'd always thought about that-in the first season Max saved the lives of so many people, it seemed like at least a couple would come forward. And I love this little piece, from the point of view of someone who remembers.
LeahTeirnan chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
i really like this :-) :-) :-) i never though about what the people max had saved would think after freak nation think that would make a really great longer story with those people defending the transgenics :-) :-) :-) nice job
BlueAngel137 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Interesting POV and it's well written. Great work! Nice idea to show two different ways how people might look at the transgenics ... angel or monster? I would've liked the girl to take a side, tell her parents (and everybody else) that Max saved her life. Maybe in another story? *hint, hint* ;)

THANKS. Hope you write some more DA!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I liked it. The observant ‘outside’ position of an ‘ordinary’, someone who knows the truth, it was kinda like a secret. The standpoint you’ve written from really gives another angle to read on. It was just a pleasurable fic to read.
klylu chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
that was brilliant!

i loved it... i was so differet from the usual DA stories i read (and i read a lot of them), quite original and beautifully written.

they see a monster, she sees an angel. and we all know who is right!

great work! pls, write again DA stuff cuz it suites you! lol
Lily Witchcraft chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Oh, I liked it so much. Very small story, but so great written. Youve got talent. So, please write on! Best wishes, Lily
p3karen chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Awesome job
acb chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
This was really good! I love how you reminded me (us) of how many people Max helped. A lot of stories can be told. I like to think if the show had stayed, these stories being told would help sway the publicis opinion and allow the transgenics to live freely.

thanks again!
sibyl411 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
This was great. I liked that you used the viewpoint of one of the secondary characters of dark angel to give a commentary on the public's opinion of Freak Nation. Awesome. Plus it was from all the way back in season one...cool. You also reminded up of all the good Max has done and just one the show is called Dark Angel.

Brilliant.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
This is a great idea, giving us the story of one of the girls from ‘Out’, especially as her being one of the few knowing Max in the anti-transgenic situation of late S2. And it’s a great idea because as far as I remember we never were told to whom the rescuing of the girls was contributed, maybe Eyes Only and his team but certainly not to Max in person.
Rena chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I like it! I love reading the more 'personal' viewpoint and bringing in someone who was a minor part was great. Really good story. - Rena
Stand In Girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Oh, I loved it! I always enjoy reading stories from a POV outside of the main characters. It gives us a chance to see different perceptions of each character, which is always insightful. I loved your summary line, "I wonder what my parents would say..." Brilliant. The entire story was brilliant, actually; first showing the prejudice and then expressing that the girls Max saved knew better.

Lovely. D