Reviews for The Future's Course
Addict Girl 411 chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
I'm POSITIVE you're going to say that Claire is Lewis's birth-mother. Weird thing is that my sister's middle names is Claire. She's 6 and likes Wibur.
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
HAHAHA seriously the cricket part just made me go ROFL รง

after all these are disney characters we're talkin about! so crossovers are welcome LOL ..at least for this!

hahaha

keep the good writing!
doodlegirll chapter 12 . 11/3/2007
No prob! Hope to see more soon!

Robin
doodlegirll chapter 11 . 11/3/2007
is having problems again...it's all one paragraph! Ouch, my head hurts...

Haha, I can totally see Wilbur loving the Real Cop playset! It's just...him...

Robi
NobleBrokenBeauty chapter 11 . 11/3/2007
It was a little hard to read because of the spacing (I think there was a glitch), but it was really good anyways! It was a great ending to the story!

Maddi
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 10 . 9/24/2007
ouit!ui like this...
doodlegirll chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! YOU UPDATED! -dances around excitedly-

Great chapter, and can't wait to see what happens next!

Robi
Alana-kittychan chapter 9 . 8/12/2007
Alana: Yay for Wilbur!

Page: I wonder what He'll do about this

Evo: Meh
Kilbur Robinson chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
Hi, if you read other story reviews on Robin's stories, you'll probably recognize my over-obsessed name. Please update the story! And-this is just a suggestion-maybe there could be a kidnapping involved, because in Robin's The School Report story, I really enjoyed having my eyes plastered to the screen whenever Wilbur was kidnapped. I also really enjoy having that feeling like when I first saw Meet the Robinsons, when I can't eat or sleep, so please update!
TheOnlyEarthGirl chapter 9 . 7/3/2007
MORE I LOVE IT!
blazingfire03 chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
OMG i just found this story and love it absolutly love it. i am so obsessed with this movie especially wilbur! u got me on edge i just got to no what is going to happen next.

update soon:)
Dramagirl007 chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
you should write a sequel that would be cool. I love this story update soon please. :D :)
doodlegirll chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
Oh, thank you! You have NO idea what I had to do to get to read this! See, my laptop's hookup is, well, dead. And if I can't get it fixed, I have to buy a new one! Uck!

Hm...I wonder what is about to happen...What kind of kink is Wilbur? What in the world is Claire planning on doing to him?

Update soon! Today is the first day of summer and I need something to read, especially since until my flippin' laptop gets fixed, well, no updates on TSR...crap...-starts crying-

;-)

Robin
NobleBrokenBeauty chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
Awesome! Poor Lewis, he is totally being tricked! I can't wait until your next chapter!
Dramagirl007 chapter 8 . 5/25/2007