Reviews for The Future's Course
doodlegirll chapter 8 . 5/22/2007

Update soon or be jerky!

The Fabulous A.J chapter 7 . 5/16/2007
Hmm I don't really know how I feel about this story. I love Lucille and Bud ( Him and Dilbur should be up there.. haha ).

Oh, quick note ( LOSER MOMENT ) the Robinsons do have a banister, they had two huge staircases on either side of the garage door with big banisters. You see it briefly in the movie, but more in the video game.

It seems pretty interesting so far, and your OCs are actually good. Hurray. Keep them that way please!
BabyDonut chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
Wow! This is such a great fic! I hope you continue it soon! Please, please, please, please, please, please do!
Dramagirl007 chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
good job update soon please
doodlegirll chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
He's... short.

I loved that line! Awesome and update soon! I already sicked the frogs on another MTR writer, don't make me do it to you, too!

Metal connecting with skull, huh? Maybe that's why Wilbur can't remember how he got there!

Sarah Took chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
it's a really good chapter, and i can't wait for more. please update soon - though i can't really say that when i haven't updated in over a week...yikes...good story.
doodlegirll chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Alright! An update! Congrats on your laptop! Please update soon! Little Claire and Bigger Claire are the same people, huh?

Today has been the updates on MTR fics! Mine will be updated in a few...expect chaos!

Anywho, great chapter and update soon or you'll be awakened by frogs bringing you to my lair in the middle of the night. Bwahahahaha!

Sarah Took chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
oh yes, i am intrigued. very very intrigued and slighty miffed at the cliff-hanger, these things cause sleepless nights! nah, it's really good and i really like it and please update soon. please continue. :)
doodlegirll chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
I've been thinking about it and I have a knack for forshadowing every once in a while.

You said that another couple wants to adopt Lewis, right? Is it Claire and that other dude that she works with? Are they coming to the past to "adopt" Lewis, take him back to the future and ruin everything, huh? Just an idea...

Update soon!

RockSunner chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Very good. I hope the explanation for Wilbur's state is a a clever time-travel-related trick, like the ones in the movie.
Sarah Took chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
past parental problems. i like cornelius' worry. no one seems to worry that wilbur is just going off on his own in the movie, i guess carl covers for him. ? it's still strange.

good story, please keep it going.
doodlegirll chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
Alright! Can't wait for another update! Update update update! SOON!
Sarah Took chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
its still really good, and i like wilbur's walking disaster thing. so true. poor wilbur. :) *sigh* update soon please. :)
Reya Dawn chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Awesome! I saw the movie the day it came out and there were no fanfiction for like a week! Thank goodness there are lots of good ones now though. This one is deffinetly included in that list.

Update soon please.
doodlegirll chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Aw, man! Please update soon! I laughed at this chapter a lot!

37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »