Reviews for Super Strikers 'Fully' Charged
SuperheroAnimeGeek chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
please add more to this
Melissa E.M chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I know it's been a LONG time, but... can I see more, please? I like where this story is going!
Rereishere chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
my comments on this fic are below somewhere but i just wanted to add that prat is spelled with one t, not 's all.
Rereishere chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
this is really great so far!PLEASE UPDATE! there's too little of this kind of stuff around!

please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?please?

PLEASE!

please?
reychan chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
hm...half naked Waluigi... *dools*

anywho, that was awesome, please continue the story, does Waluigi get revenge, will Peach reveal what hapened? (will there be more Waluigi shower scenes!)

Good job!
ActionGal07 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
I am awfully glad to be reading more of this.

I can't help but wonder what might happen next.

Definitely wanna see if Waluigi might take things farther.

Great job on continuing so far.
Mariel1 chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
You definitely have my attention! Please, PLEASE, don't leave us hanging! Does he plan to just humiliate her, or does he want to give her a good scare, or does he want to harm her? You don't have to answer that, I'm just thinking out loud. :) Great beginning!
hieilover135 chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Sweet, I'm glad the story was updated. I still love waluigi and I'm quite curious as to where this story is headed. Please Continue. Thanks.
hieilover135 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Cool, I loved it. Will you continue it, or is it finished?
ActionGal07aol.com chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This was truly interesting. Please don't stop! I gotta see how Waluigi is gonna get back at Peach for that. I get the feeling that it would truly be interesting.
TitanKardinal chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Very interesting. I've never come across any Peach Waluigi stuff before, In fact, i've barely seen anything where they actually talk to eachother (other than my story... but even there they don't talk much) I'm looking forward to the next chapter, keep it up.
IzziInsane chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
yay marioxpeach4ever and i like dis story

is this a one shot? me no memba no more...

update dough!

reed mii stories!
Rawhide chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Wow! I never read a Mario sports story this well written. I'm trying one, but it's not as good as you got yours! I like how descriptive you were. The characters were like themselves, too. Sometimes I'll come across stories and the characters are all wrong. GREAT JOB! I hope you update this soon! I will be checking.

-Rawhide
Sushirisu chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
An awesome start. Can't wait for the next chapter!