Reviews for I've Got You
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I loved this. The beginning of our love affair with these boys.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
You are such a good writer... I hate you! lol

Just kidding. That was a really good fic, you pitched the emotions just right. Sam's heartbreaking sobs, Dean's anger and guilt. Just a smattering of hurt and just enough comfort. All spot on. I wonder why I never read any of your stories before?

I'm off to read some more now. Well done. Have a cookie!
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Just checking out this fic after reading your other one "I Can Make You Do Anything." You're very talented. Please keep writing!
Mane get it chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I liked how Dean is protective of Sam. He's a doer not a talker and it worked well. I wanted something like this for the episode!
ChloeNyme chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I know you wrote this story a while ago, but I just found it and I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading it. You captured the characters very well.
Liz chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I seem to be sharing your problem of wanting to give a great review but not being able to explain why I liked it.

I just liked it. Specifically the way Dean keeps referring to Sam as a kid, since I believe that, especially in the first few weeks, he really does still see Sam as just that: a kid. HIS kid. It must've taken him a while to start seeing him as a brother first and foremost.

Thanks for the good read...

Liz
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Great story, and heartbreaking, even after all the time that’s past Jess’ death. Or maybe more heartbreaking because in light of everything that event put in motion. You got the boys down really well for your first foray into SN.
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Very well done. You captured Dean and how he would have handled Sam's love perfectly. Although I don't know about Sam being so silent, he's such a talker most of the time, at least eventually. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
ttttt chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
looks like u still got it.. gr8 story!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Awesome!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Denise chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
This rocked! You are awesome...more...more.
friendly chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
great job.. that was really good...
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I liked it. Liked the point of view.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I think your first fanfic is awesome! I would have liked to seen this ending in the pilot episodeDean giving Sammy the comfort he needed to get over the loss of Jess!