Reviews for Working for the Hitachiins
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 1 . 7/22
the very moment you wrote when kaoru comforted haruhi on her phobia, i immediately got a hint that haruhi might choose kaoru. HOWEVER I DIDNT EXPECT THAT in the end it was kaoru who chose haruhi. i love it. I LOVE IT...IT WAS NICE TO READ/SEE HOW IT ENDED. bittersweet
lisabann chapter 18 . 6/13
What? She couldn't have both? I know that's a bit dubious morally speaking, hey, this is fan fiction!
Sweet story!
Storz chapter 18 . 3/25
I quite enjoyed your story, thank you. And it's nice to see Kaoru get the girl for a change. Usually, it's Hikaru. But I've always felt Kaoru would be better for her.
I laughed chapter 15 . 2/24
My name says it all. I laughed at the fibal sentence of the chapter.

Slap :3
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2016
Omg omg omg omg ;-; poor hikaru...
Brittany chapter 18 . 7/9/2016
Probably late on this review but I just stayed up until fourecently in the morning reading this. ( I started at 9) and I think this is the most adorably sweet thing ever. I really wanted kaoru to be with her. It wasn't overly sappy or way too serial like most fanfiction I have read and it was a welcome and wonderful change!
rco38359 chapter 18 . 6/8/2016
OH. MY. FRAZZLE-BERRIES.
rco38359 chapter 13 . 6/8/2016
Awww! Poor Karou! :(
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
daaaw, hikaru is so sweet to haruhi!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
*Randomly runs into le story to hug poor haruhi*
*runs out laughing at haruhi*
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
ah, poor haruhi! XD
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2016
I loved it! It was really sad and I could like feel the stress of the situation haruhi was in I loved it! It was extremely good!️
Kimchi Boi chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
Started the chapter, read the part about the twins "frog marching" to the jacuzzi, and it completely reminded me of reading one of books in the Harry Potter series, where Fred and George Weasley (who are red haired twins, mind you) " frog marching" their brother Percy to the dining hall.
YAY chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Thank you for this very promising fan fic! I always appreciate someone who can write a good fan fic about the twins and Haruhi.(though, I do prefer Hikaru with Haruhi...;)
HuntressXHunter chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
That was probably one of the most perfect endings I ever seen :)