Reviews for Working for the Hitachiins
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 18 . 3/28
Wow, well that was an unexpected way to end things, but I was happy with who you chose. Great and enjoyable plot indeed (and I just loved how you managed to include Tamaki into the story; bravo).
Kimnd chapter 10 . 3/13
Kaoru/Hikaru is always cannon. I mean, incest or not those two are close in a way that very few people have the opportunity to experience. That's why I don't much like simply putting them in a romantic relationship and calling it a day- to me it takes away from just how right for each other they are.
Kimnd chapter 9 . 3/12
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHHHHHHHHAHAHA
HA
Ho boy
this is going to end poorly for everybody
Kimnd chapter 7 . 3/12
Aw, man. Guess we know how this ends then, eh? Ah, well.
Nice shout-out to the twincest act.
I like to imagine that Hikaru's eyes suddenly began glowing red and he started speaking in tongues at the end. Because that's even funnier.
Kimnd chapter 5 . 3/12
Kaoru, dude, you gotta get a move-on. Hikaru's gonna fuck it all up.
Kimnd chapter 4 . 3/12
Huh. Hikaru is surprisingly socially competent, considering how he acted on his and Haruhi's first date.
Kimnd chapter 2 . 3/12
AHAHAHA
Oh MAN
This fucking story captures the essence of what is hilarious and yet so messed up about Hikaru and Kaoru. Jesus.
Kimnd chapter 1 . 3/12
Hm. I kinda like the idea of a more imeshed, slightly twisted version of Karou and Hikaru- it's kind of an interesting idea. But this is pretty in-character, despite Haruhi being a bit out (I'd just chalk that up to the fact that she doesn't know these people yet, so she hasn't developed a 0th level of fucks given yet), but what're ya gonna do.
'Course, this is finished, so writing about it is kinda pointless. Ah, well. OPINIONS: I HAZ THEM
Senile-felineS chapter 13 . 2/24
I must admit i was expecting her to start slamming his head into the floor, not kissing him. But i suppose each person is entitled to their own reaction.
Senile-felineS chapter 8 . 2/24
Ackh! I saw the ending coming, but it was still so painful. Many angst, much mistakes.
Senile-felineS chapter 3 . 2/24
How did she guess? If i recall correctly from the anime, she had noticed when they held hands that the same one always had his hand on top. But this time she wasn't even looking and wouldn't really have had the time to figure it out.
Senile-felineS chapter 2 . 2/24
Poor girl. Thoroughly illegal contract too. And am i to assume that you are setting this in america?
Quirkista chapter 7 . 2/18
Now, this is what I'm talking about! :)
Quirkista chapter 5 . 2/18
Oh my god, I absolutely adore how you portray Hikaru!
Quirkista chapter 4 . 2/18
I love how he convinced her to ring her dad. I love Hika/Haru!