Reviews for Working for the Hitachiins
Omg omg omg omg ;-; poor hikaru...
Brittany chapter 18 . 7/9
Probably late on this review but I just stayed up until fourecently in the morning reading this. ( I started at 9) and I think this is the most adorably sweet thing ever. I really wanted kaoru to be with her. It wasn't overly sappy or way too serial like most fanfiction I have read and it was a welcome and wonderful change!
rco38359 chapter 18 . 6/8
OH. MY. FRAZZLE-BERRIES.
rco38359 chapter 13 . 6/8
Awww! Poor Karou! :(
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 4 . 5/28
daaaw, hikaru is so sweet to haruhi!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 2 . 5/28
*Randomly runs into le story to hug poor haruhi*
*runs out laughing at haruhi*
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 5/28
ah, poor haruhi! XD
I loved it! It was really sad and I could like feel the stress of the situation haruhi was in I loved it! It was extremely good!️
Kimchi Boi chapter 11 . 1/6
Started the chapter, read the part about the twins "frog marching" to the jacuzzi, and it completely reminded me of reading one of books in the Harry Potter series, where Fred and George Weasley (who are red haired twins, mind you) " frog marching" their brother Percy to the dining hall.
YAY chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Thank you for this very promising fan fic! I always appreciate someone who can write a good fan fic about the twins and Haruhi.(though, I do prefer Hikaru with Haruhi...;)
HuntressXHunter chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
That was probably one of the most perfect endings I ever seen :)
HuntressXHunter chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
Poor Kaora :(
LA J Lover7778 chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
Wow great job! I TOTALLY didn't see the ending coming! I loved the plot, your writing was great, and everything made sense! Keep up the great work!
dragon9811 chapter 18 . 3/2/2015
Awwww...love it sooooo much
Bookcrazey chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
... where did the romance go? Will it live?