Reviews for Working for the Hitachiins
LA J Lover7778 chapter 18 . 5/8
Wow great job! I TOTALLY didn't see the ending coming! I loved the plot, your writing was great, and everything made sense! Keep up the great work!
dragon9811 chapter 18 . 3/2
Awwww...love it sooooo much
Bookcrazey chapter 10 . 2/2
... where did the romance go? Will it live?
Bookcrazey chapter 9 . 2/2
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!TINGS BE EATING UP IN ERE! (ghetto/Jamaican talk XP)
Bookcrazey chapter 8 . 2/2
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Bookcrazey chapter 4 . 2/1
Father-Daughter. AhHHH
Bookcrazey chapter 2 . 2/1
damn, evil twins. I wonder if any romance will heat up? HMM?
Bookcrazey chapter 1 . 2/1
oooooooohhhh. Hate be burnin up.
JK Writes chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Your A/N just made me explode. I don't know why, but just that blunt first sentence killed me.
togtwrlr chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
This was... an unexpected yet expected ending.
... Not sure if that made sense.

To be honest though, I thought it'd be Hikaru that chooses her over Kaoru, since even though in the anime Kaoru was the one making the decisions, he chose Hikaru over Haruhi. Though I suppose it would be more original if it's different...

Well, I loved this story, even though I wouldn't reread it. I don't mean it in a offensive way, but more like the this-story-gave-me-a-lot-of-feels-and-I-wouldn't-be-able-to-take-it-a-second-time way.
HelixLawliet chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
This is the single sweetest thing I have ever read...
RangerLilac chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
I'm crying... It was soooo beautiful and funny and a really good story... WHY DOES THE GOOD STUFF HAVE TO END!? *Crys more*
Jingyee1511 chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
A brilliantly done fic! Your fic wonderfully explored what it meant to love and the idea of choice, as well as how Haruhi may wrongly assume that she knows best, as well as the darker corners of the twins personality. I also think it a stroke of genius that you made Kaoru buy a phD's work for his history assignment, yet Haruhi going out of her way to pass him his abysmal history essay allowing him to understand that there is something worth more than A. Another stroke of brilliance to see her contradict herself about the significance of an A. I really like Haruhi's planning in order to make the twins make up, and the twins discernment in how she walks out of people's lives as though she doesn't count... Of course, the plenty of fun Haruhi had with the twins was really sweet to watch. Most of all, your writing is brilliant! Really good and draws me in to read chapter after chapter after chapter. Thank you so much for your sharing!