Reviews for Premiere Event 2: The Condemned
davidshemus188 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Jesus CHRIST loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans10:8-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus' name amen . .18062...
Bloody-Destination chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
You should have a premier for 'See No Evil' its such an awesome movie. So do that for like a prequel premier or something. No do a premier for 'See No Evil 2'. Its supposed to come out this year. I'm so excited!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh my god... The game of one-upmanship that Undertaker and Flair play had me cracking up. I was a veteran by 1953! I had come back from retirement twice in 1953! I invented the bodyslam! I won my first belt in ancient greece! Heh... Brilliant. Nicely done on this.
VerdeAmor chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Praise and thanks! I read the previous one also, and methinks that if you do another one, make it Mr. Kennedy's new I love Ric Flair and the Deadman in here. _
RatedX4Xtreme chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Okay so I was gonna stop fanfiction stalking you, but then i saw this one as i was closing the page, so i had to read it and it...was...AWESOME! I sat here laughing like an idiot the whole time its just so ridicouloousy childish that its awesome
Thatkliqkid chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
ROFL! Awesomeness. I could hardly breathe for laughing at most points.
Ama4884 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I love this story! It is hilarious!
ChaosRivers chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Lmao that was funny first Taker says he is 84 then he says 214?wow lol
Burlesque Queen chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
omg! Undertaker on a segway! I laughed so much i was in tears! Kudos, the whole story made my day
theZman chapter 1 . 5/11/2007

Again u have outdone yourself.

Next chappie, could u include Mick Foley/any of his aliases, JBL, Carlito, JR and Jerry 'T he King' Lawlwer
deepee-chan chapter 1 . 5/8/2007

so funny! my gut busted while i was reading this story and now i'm in an Emergency Room... hahhahah...

If it's not too much to ask, can you read my story? i'm running low on reviews, you se... hahahhah...ΓΌΓΌ

AlKaholiK chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I enjoyed this, this was pretty funny. In particular, I enjoyed Cena's "mission" to steal Undie's popcorn.

Oh, and here I was thinking that I was the only one on this site who thought that Shawn Michaels was a really big homo who thought that this was still 1987! Nice to know I'm not alone.

Good job!

-Alkaholik (101 Proof)
I love ZigZag chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
i liked it. it was funny!