Reviews for The Minor Fall and the Major Lift
ThunderRiver411 chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
Nice story. I'm working on a fanfiction as well. Check it put when you have time.
de yaten chapter 10 . 3/20/2008
(technically a review for the 11th chapter but I already reviewed that, soo although I don't know if I mentioned, but this drabble was particularily memorable as well. I've always loved stuff that touches on Kairi in her old world.)

I read this on livejournal somewhere, and I still love it. It has a great sense of playfullness amidst the seriousness of the Organization, and the "tell me if you start turning water to wine" line had me cracking up. :D
de yaten chapter 11 . 3/13/2008
Wow, I really liked all of these! I especially liked the ones about Demyx (#4 - "How to Break" especially. Your Xemnas in there.. just... keyboard smash amazing.) You have a really great writing style, and I love your dialogue especially. It's very "real" to me, which is hard to do (especially in Kingdom Hearts verse, for some reason) but you pull it off very well. I think the last chapter is mislabeled - the chapter tag reads "rolled down in torrents" but the actual chapter is "Right to be Wrong." (Which was great as well, by the way.)

Also, totally random - but I LOVE the title for this drabble/ficlet compilation.
alescA Munroe chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
Nice work. Good character work, expecially

(btw, 5 and 10 are the same)
Lunar-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Awesome. Keep it up, and be as creative as you like! But just KH/2-made characters and FF characters, mmkay?