Reviews for Touch
LunaQuetzal chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was just...

Twisted and deep. Poor Ororo
mj chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
usually i never review but this was well done. a great insight into a realm of rogue that is never seen but would likely lurk on her dark side.
NancyT chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh, wow... This was... yeah. I'm sorta twisted in how I should feel about Rogue. It seems so realistic, the situation that happened because of a mistaken assumption, a common one whuch makes the whole thing more scarier.

The fact that makes one forget sometimes is that Rogue isn't just strong, she can also steal the life force within one touch but it isn't potrayed often. But what really got me the shiffers was that she wouldn't let go, she just kept holding on until Ororo was... yeah.

This was very different and dark... I loved it. Thanks ).
Mika Uriah chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
...I think I love you, *giggles* kidding (or am I 0.o?) no but seriously that was brilliant!

it was sad,and fucked up;but, the perfect meld of fuckedupness.

I loved how Rogue and Storm are now one..even if it just a Fic and not canon or whatever.

I look forward to reading some more of your stuff.
DyingStar chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Whoa. I love the idea that Storm and Rogue are now fused together (real or not). It's heavy.

Needless to say, awesome writing. I adore this fic. :)
my1lilsecret chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow! I really liked this :) really twisted but cool!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
O.O Wow that's deep. It makes me sad. It's well written though.
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Now that was different but in a cool creepy kind of way but I liked it especially the end part where you made her sound like sleeping beauty almost.
endiahna chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Throughout this piece I couldn't help but feel pity for Marie, but I loath her for what she did. I wouldn't be able to visit her if I were Logan. But she was indeed crazy before this happened and it just made it worse. I really liked this, very deep and emotional.
skyz chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Interesting premise. I can see how being unable to touch or be touched could drive Rogue mad. And turn into delusions and make her lash out like that. She's like a vampire when she tears at Ororo, taking in everything, needing flesh and blood to sustain herself. I'm surprised that you didn't have Logan go into one of his crazy rages and kill Rogue. But I suppose her punishment in living with what she's done is punishment enough. It would be interesting to see a companion piece to this with maybe Jean sensing Rogue's descent into madness and her doing nothing to stop it or maybe Prof X thinking that Rogue would come to her senses or something. Because I feel that some one had to know what was going on with Rogue in a house full of telepaths. Anyway this was truly intriguing and I loved it. I completely believed Rogue was crazy enough to kill her best friend. Thanks for posting this.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Damn...That was rather...macabre, but a good read nonetheless. I liked it.
darkmistress in the shadows chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I like how you wrote Rogue into here. It shows a complete confused person. A girl who is tortured only by her feelings. Very good. It was a dark and morbid story and not quite your style but that just shows how good you are.

I noticed how Rogue mentioned everyone, telling how everyone felt. She knows b/c she has touched everyone. When she spoke of that person, I saw that she almost talked like that person. Well, that might just be me but it seemed like it.

Good job, again. It was somehow enjoyable even though it was dark. Oh, and I'm looking forward to your other story. *winks* Don't hurry, if it's pressurring (sp) you. Just get it done when you can. Stories need time and thought. Later,

Sam
DJRyce chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Wow. They say that you have to be a genius to write crazy, and I think you proved them right. I thought this story was a daring and impressive attempt to take a well-known character in a very different, dark direction. It's tragic, obscene, sobering, restrained, and brilliant all at the same time.

You really captured her paranoia, self-consciousness, inner demons, and sadly her psychosis. I really liked how you kept it on her perspective the whole time- the reader falls into it.

Also, 2 points for including Doc Samson. Nobody ever writes about him!
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Very unusual. Very sad. This spin on Rogue's problem with all the personalities she's absorbed over the years really is heartbreaking. And beautifully written.