Reviews for Follow the Moon
VeeAmAy chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Hahaha! This is so funny! Please update!
teacupz chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
ahahaha, XD

this is really interesting and FLUFF filled! and the words games are fun too!

continue, please...
origamivelociraptor chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Haha. i love the idea that his ancestors are helping him. But you could make the chapters a bit longer and more connected; that would be nice! Oh, and just a little more elaborate.

Nice story!
HaruLuLu chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Hahahaha even though its really short I really want to read more :) I can't wait 'till D and Ashley meet again! (Hopefully)
Ao Kudo chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
This is FUNNY!CONTINUE!CONTINUE!THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
HarvestGirl10 chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
ahaha D gets turned into a girl! I can't wait until the next chappie so please update soon! I can't wait to see Ashley's reaction XD.
Deviousdragon chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
Hm... Intresting... This fic should be continued. There isn't enough TM fics so please finish it .
Branwenn-Wolf chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
XD Keep going this is good. D is so cute, I can see him as a girl very clearly in my mind.
princezzme chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
just when it got good u stopped boo hoo
PrussiaXCanada4ever chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
Oh please write more.
Cem-chan chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
lol D finds things when she/he needs them. Please update soon. TM ROCKS!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
oh thats funny D's a girl I hope you write more
xxLiving-Shadowxx chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
This is good, however the chapters /are/ alittle short. They could benifit from being longer. D becoming a girl was a big twist. xD Rather funny as well. I do also beleive that D and Ashely should end up together... Continue and great job!
A Complete Waste of Space chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
this story wasnt half bad. you really should continue,just make the chapters longer and it needs to make more sense. this story could be really good, you know.
SoulEaterMARLuver chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I like this one. You should make the chapters longer. You should also make D follow the instructions correctly and he becomes human again.(He's the Ashley's age now, 15) He finds Ashley with her father and Daniel meets him with Ashley doing the introductions. D asks permisson for Ashley to continue what they started, looking for clues to his past. They are granted permisson and setout for Blood Edward Island. After they findout all the clues(based off the good ending) that takes a few days, D thanks Ashley for all her help and says he could never repay her. Ashley shrugs it off and says she'd do it for a friend. She also says she thought alot about him and how he was doing when she had left and suddenly she admts her feelings for him and he for her. They love eachother and endup spending the night together. Great job. Please use my idea.