Reviews for The Memory of This
Pagami-Dono chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was just the sweetest thing I have read in a long while please keep it up Lloyd and Genis are such a nice couple... their so hard to come by... Good job! Keep it up!
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Hehehe, very good fic.

Hum, I wanted to CC, but I don't think I have anything to say... ah, yes..."I did brought presents," should be "I did bring presents", I think...
Azalee chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
*sigh* Genis, Genis. I try my hardest not to think that he's going to see all his friends die while still looking like a kid, and then I stumble upon this.

It's so... soft, in a distantly sad, nostalgic way ; carries perfectly the feelings of youth-long-gone and all.

And gah, the short Mithos mention made my heart ache, I swear. v_v *loves Mithos and his relationship with Genis to pieces*

Anyway ! I did a double-take when realizing that God, "Kratos and Zelos" aren't Lloyd's children, they're his *grand*children. (well, actually, that was after squeeing like crazy when I read their names) I find it very sensible that the topic of Lloyd's wife is only barely approached, we don't even know her name, I kept waiting for Colette to pop up and break Genis's heart just by smiling at him, but no. No Colette-jealous!Genis this time around. It makes it all that much prettier, without that ugly feeling ; just a bit of... wistfulness (is that a word ?)

Adorable anyway :)
nife chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Awesome story! Poor Genis... but that's what happens right? So sad.
Harmony283 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Hmm so let's see Kratos and Zelos are Lloyd's grandkids, and Anna was his and whoever his wife was daughter? I think you might need to make that bit clearer because it seems there's a bit of a past you created for this.

Over all a great little oneshot, if not a bit confusing.

~Harmony283~
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Wait, what? Did Kratos stay in Symphonia? ...And he's (cough)...

...Ahem... Anywhoo... The title was not especially drawing... You can possibly change it to get the attention of other people...

Well, the oneshot was okay, though you could probably fill some holes.