Reviews for Loving You However I Can
Hayatemmm chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was amazing! i really love this orokabu you should write more!
jj chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
i like the way orochi reacted
AngeloftheOdd chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This is so beautiful and so sweet. There really needs to be more OroKabu like this. Thank you _
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I like...sweet and sexy, it catches you off guard at the end. I like the analysis of Orochimaru's reaction, too. Gives it a happy ending. _
Ceatah330 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love this pairing! (and you for writing it so well)
miss.sweetleaf chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
aww. that's very sweet :)

great work, I enjoyed it very much.
Buttercup-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
what are you talking about! "yeah, this isn't very good," i LOVED it! 3 it was so cute! i like the ending too! totaly faving it!
HubridBunny chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
i liked it! it's alot better than you think!
Oblong features chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Don't worry, EVERYTHING nowadays is embarassing. Hey, I even have a KabutOro yaoi story...a bit different, though. I completely agree though; I think Kabuto and Oro-sama have something going on. Well, Kabuto does. You know that whole thing...

Well, all I can say is that you are a very excellent writer. I really like your style...

I can't BELIEVE I'm into yaoi Must've been that anime convention and the yaoi paddle. I dressed up as Orochimaru and went around glomping Sasuke's and Kabuto's.
SerenNoir chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Beautifully written!

I almost had a heart attack after Kabuto confessed and the room was quiet. "Damn you snake bastard say something. Anything!"

and oh how cute.."well, that's nice,"

Excellent Job
LadyDetia chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That's just the type of reacton I expected from Orochimaru. Nice one shot!
23japan chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
*applause*

"Orochimaru reached Kabuto’s mouth and he kissed him long and hard on his pale, gentle mouth, his long tongue slipping in and out and wrestling with Kabuto’s with all the skill he showed on the battlefield." - lol. There's so much detail implied in that sentence alone.

"“Well, that’s nice.” He said softly." - The highlight of the story. I could so see Orochimaru doing that. _

I'm amazed you pulled off the "smut filled oneshot that's not meant to be * to or made into a twoshot.

There's a lot of detail here, but it's not overpowering. I like it and I'm impressed. Whatever you're doing, don't stop doing it and improve upon it.

It's also a plus that this is OrochimaruXKabuto *squee!*
bury me among the ashes chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
That was very powerful, I really like the pairing, and you wrote it very well, I liked that the smuttier scenes were writen with taste. Kudos to you for that above everything else.
Emily-Kun chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
*claps hands* That was awesome! I loved it! You are truly amazing! You captured Kabuto's emotions very well, I hope to see more work like this from you!
Rikako chapter 1 . 5/19/2007