Reviews for Just Us and Them
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was awesome and cute, I loved it and great job
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is just like Hikaru and Kaorus viewpoint, but are all twins like that?
bluesirensong7 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I completely understand this, big host club fan. To be honest I can see Kouji and Kouichi like the host club twins.( sorry I forgot how to spell their namess) I did like the story and it makes sense that Kouichi out of the twin would have these feelings. Kudos
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aw! Pretty moving! I really liked it!

Well done!
Madfrost chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
How I love Kouji and Kouichi, they’re my two favorite Frontier characters. I've often thought about that whole "twin thing" myself, so I found your story very intriguing. I liked the whole "us" versus "them" theme you had going. It's defiantly a story that makes you stop and think. Overall I give it two thumbs up!
Seliotop chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
so deep *tears* i just started reading ouran before i read this...its interesting...anyway ill just say that this was a really great brotherly love fic and i cant wait until your next one
Neko Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That was awsome! I would never think to compare those two sets of twins like that! Bravo and good job! It was excellant!
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I liked this story! It was very cute, but I especially liked the ending? How did I miss this story when you first posted. Obviously cause I'm really stupid. Well, this is another one for the favorites list!
7DCD chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Awesome story! us and them and you and me and ours and etc... it's almost funny!
ritachi chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
If you didn't write it down, I would've figured. This story seems a bit different from your usual ones- and by a bit, I mean by a lot. It's just the style and the feelings you're placing it in.

From the summary, the first thought that came to mind was Kaoru and Hikaru's relationship and how it affects them and the world around them. And after seeing the disclaimer, I saw that I was right that you were inspired to write this while keeping in mind not to copy Hikaru and Kaoru's relationship and stay in tune with Kouichi and Kouji's. However, it sort of felt flat to me.

Overall, the story felt forced. The tenses didn't match most of the time, and the story which I thought resembled the Hitachiin siblings sort of strayed and made it seem strange and unnatural; like it was about them not being "them" and "others" but later it just lost sight of it until the end.

I don't know if you are, but I feel like you're hitting a dead-end and don't know what to write. That's what this story felt like: a dead-end with no direction at all. But that's just my opinion. It might not be what you need at this moment, but maybe someone else will be able to give you the encouragement you need to write at this moment. (Besides, they say the hardest critic is yourself, so don't be so hard yourself.)