Reviews for Promise To Hold You Close
MC'Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh Mai... I, I just loved it.

The way you expressed how Rin feels Obito's death and her little obsessions were such an amazing thing to read. I loved the way Rin was and her relationship with Kakashi, because they weren't nothing formal but there was something. It's hard to explain, lol.

And the last line was awesome, so deep, simply awesome, loved it.

This deserves to go to favs.

ShylohJaye chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
wow. very intense. wonderful oneshot.
vernajast chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Oh wow. At first, I thought this was a little choppy in the writing, but that's kinda the beauty of it. So detached, matter of fact, but the things that change, the details you pick out, and the words you choose...It's a delayed, "Wow..." I sorta sat there staring when I was done, letting it roll over me. I definitely agree with the previous reviewer.
anamariewrites chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I'm honestly surprised this doesn't have any reviews, this certainly deserves one.

For starters, I have to say that this is different than many of the KakashiRin one-shots that I've read. It's ugly in such a way that I have to view it as extra-ordinary. I like how neurotic you made her without making her seem overtly crazy, like you can tell she's screwed but it's so subtle I can almost ignore it.

And then when her and Kakashi start having sex, I like how you used f*cking (which is surprising for me), because, as I said before, it really makes you see how ugly and desperate the situation really is.

It was short, but it was just long enough for me to really get it, and say, "wow".

The last line was a great closing, and I really liked this piece. Thanks for writing!