Reviews for Ways to annoy the MarySues of Ipswich
Sweets03 chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
AAH thats GREAT i love it and um more material 'Say to them Wow i just saw met the excact same presonality do you have a hunderd of them . . .Weird' i have no idea so don't ask me where that came from.
Marasquin chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
This is so freaking funny. all your lists are. viva alcohol for giving us such wonderful ideas.

I'll have you know that after reading this i started writing a fanfic, and i'm following your rules (can we call them rules?) to try and get a decent fanfic that doesnt bleed MarySue-ness.

whoo hoo too yoo!
MadisonVictoriaMercer chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Uh... lol! Um... yea, I don't know what to say. I'm not offened, but i can only manage a giggle or two here. umm... lol. this was funny even though i thought i'd get offeneded, i hate the whole marysue issue. It drags the fun out of writing. Whats happening to me, I read one of your slash stories and liked it, now I'm laughing at your Marysue thing. lol.
Jessie13 chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
This was very funny. I liked it. :-)
Sekre chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Luff to slash.
SneezingLion chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Ah! I'm SOO offended! Wah Wah I'm going to cry... I'm joking Loved it. Especially all the slash parts! _
Sekre chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Hahaha, I love it! Especially the slashy parts of course :D Though you didn't want anyone to get offended, some of the people on here should so maybe they'll step up their game. That way when I'm looking for slash fics, I won't see seven fics in a row that say '...sister of Aaron's, daughter of Ipswich, finds herself with a dark secret...Can Reid help?'

or the classic:

"Reid finds himself a sassy blah blah...Can he handle her or will her heart be set with another son of Ipswich? OCxEverybody"

Hahaha, seriously - death to marysues.
Purpleangel chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I didn't find this offensive at all - in fact it was quite funny
RockChick2012 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Now that's a set of rules the whole world should go by!

I like them all exept the slash ones and # 18.
kayden-sparks chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was hilarious! If anyone is "Offended" by it they need to get over it and get a sense of humor. It was funny period. People need to learn to laugh at themselves, or it takes the fun out of life. Again funny.

-kayden-sparks
kdawn7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
LOVE IT! LMFAO!
SighNoMore11 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
loved it

VERY funny!

: ]]
brokenwriter chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I gotta say my favorite ones on the list so far are 14 through 17. It's a beautiful, really, what you did. I think I might cry..._
Black Juju chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
People are too sensitive anyhoo. I do think that alot of these suggestions stemmed from serious opinions instead of just mocking statments. I totally agree with number 7) If by some odd reason a new girl shows up, convince her to have an ‘actual’ personality and not one that’s just a cheap knock off of Reid’s.

I never actually thought of it before but it tends to be a reacuring bit amoung Mary Sues. The funniest line by far was number 15) If by some reason you accidently flash it at the boys inform them they were just seconds away from a foursome and grab some popcorn.

Definatly brilliant. Wicked job, you do great work when your drunk. cya!
Sweets03 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
AH that was great i love it i laghed a so many of them like

'16) Inform all of the victims of the skirt-flipping game that Reid’s gay.

17)...With Tyler.' that one is GREAT i love 21 too. haha