Reviews for Certain of Nothing
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
aw, how cute! I loved it.
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I know this story was written approximately forever ago, but I only found it now, and if ever something merited a review, this story does. I love it! (Especially because it makes me feel less alone, like I wasn't the only one who heard Ansem say "Hearts are unpredictable," and thought of Clow.) You get a good sense of the characters' personalities in not much space; I like Clow quoting poetry; Kairi, Braig, and Even getting cameo-ettes; and especially Clow being good with cute, sweet little girls. Aw...
Porporino the III chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
My my my this is very nice. I guess this means I'm no longer one of the few (there's like two-three others), that has a type of Kingdom hearts-Cardcaptor crossover/mix-match thing? I feel you really got Clow's attitude down real well, his warm and slightly laid back traits.

And I agree with your first reviewer, how you worked in Kairi, Braig, and Even was pretty smooth. I also enjoyed the ending on how you mentioned King Mickey. It all works well into the canon storyline. Good job, hope to see more soon. Maybe even more to this? Maybe not, but whatever happens I'm sure It'll be good. Take Care
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Huh. This is certainly something I never saw coming, though that's not a bad thing. Interesting idea, love how you worked Braig and Even and Kairi in.

Write more?