Reviews for Slave to the Heart
shermsgirl chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
nice play on naraku's name just now got it.
CU Administration chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
I am upset with you for not doing the whole battle scene. Shame on you -_-. lol loved your story. I hope you didn't get too annoyed with my constant reviewing!
CU Administration chapter 16 . 10/26/2009
*sucks in a breath* sounds painful. I was about to go off on that bitch Kikyo (as if she can hear me) But if she could she wouldn't like it!
CU Administration chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
Oh no Naraku has them! I had a feeling we'd find Kohaku. I cant wat to see what you've got planned next
CU Administration chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
THis story is getting really interesting. Well it already was. Now I'm even more interested
CU Administration chapter 13 . 10/26/2009
Omg! What a twist! Have to read more
CU Administration chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
Mwahahah I knew he was Naraku! I AM GOOD!
CU Administration chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
Such a sweet moment. Damn Kikyo gr *tosses a brick at her*
CU Administration chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
It is very clear that this isn't an Sess/Kag fic but people aren't good at being observant sometimes. I can't wait to find out what the question was.
CU Administration chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
Yes I could tell you didn't edit much lol. Doesn't matter didn't really take away from the story
CU Administration chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
Aww little Shippo. I can't help but wonder if he is in on this plan also
CU Administration chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
Damn he called her a filthy whore.

*sighs* some guys need to just tell their damn feelings lol.

Amazing I love it.
CU Administration chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
Aww I had a feeling InuYasha was going to walk in on the wrong part of their conversation. Oh well adds to the suspense!
CU Administration chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Omg 3 still borns... that kills me. I love children so much.

Nearly teared there.

Ugh Koga's so persistent but I love his ass lol

amazing so far.

I see though that there is a story behind why everyone knows whats going on except Kagome. The whole thing with the Lord's was just a set up wasn't it? hmm pondering
CU Administration chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Ugh Koga is so touchy! Its hot though. I think I'm falling in love with this story mwahahaha I can't wait for the twist. I see something already forming.