Reviews for Emotional Commotion
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 13 . 10/15
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
lolol the marshmellow thing just made me smile
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
ohhhhhhhh thats soo horrible
bassoongirl14 chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Great story so far! I do hope you eventually continue it!
Panda chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Please continue
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
Bravo! So wonderful! But I can't read chapter 13 as it is the last before you stopped updating and will only do to infuriate me more. Please update.
jeanette9a chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
when he is going back to school i bet lots of people will think he is someone else, especially if he hides the scar whit foundation. but i wonder if he will ask for his true name next chapter.
laura chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
please finish the story. it is very interesting and I would really like to see how it ends.
Anthezar chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Ah, a beautiful story. I know you aren't writing fanfiction anymore, even though I'd love for you to continue this. I just wanted to drop a review and say that I enjoyed what's been written. Such a lovely story and excellent writing. Thanks!
passion4christ chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
I love how you did this story without making Lilly unfaithful to James or the marriage to James be fake. I also love that you include scripture in your story. Don't ever let anyone get you down. :D
werewolfprincess81 chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
I love your story! Please update soon! I really can't wait to read Severus and Harry's developing relationship!
Jeeun chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
Any chance you'll update soon? This is a new type of Severitus story, and I'm very VERY interested as to how this story will unfold. Though Harry does seem to warm up to Severus too soon, in spite of the animosity between them for three years, but well, it's not that strange, though I would think that Harry would revel against being the ward of Severus when he have Sirius, a bit strange that he hasn't mentioned Sirius to Severus at all, but still this Harry is understandable. Kind of. Bit humorous when Harry got shorter after the counter-spell. I really hope he would have his growth spurt later on, since Severus is a tall man. Wonder how the rest of the wizarding world would react to the sudden revelation, though. Especially Ron and Draco. Oh and of course Sirius and Remus. Not so much worried about Hermione, though I'm not sure what her personality is here in this story. I'm glad Harry finally feels that he is himself now. Quite sad really, no one likes to be compared to one's father or mother, or anybody for that matter. Though why Harry doesn't get angry and rash out at Severus about being constantly judged by him being James' son, because that was the main thing that Severus taunted Harry. But well, still more of Harry to learn about. Like I said hope you update soon. As I expect the real action to unfold in the later chapters. :)
lilyflower50 chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
I have read every chapter of this it is that good i really wish you would finish this story as i noticed that you have not updated at all for 4 years so wil you please write more chapters please respond i love when i get a response
moonprincess97524 chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
This is a wonderful take on Harry really being Snape's son. I love this wonderful story so far and I hope that someday you are able to come back to it.
TulipNixphe chapter 13 . 7/13/2011