Reviews for Dear Diary: I Hate You
KimberlyJolie34 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
That was awesome! You completely nailed Sam. I hope you never stop writing, because you are really good. I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for being awesome!
AquaHummingbird chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Pooey. I was hoping at the end of this chapter there was another that I just didn't see or blindly overlooked. Please continue! I'm begging you!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Interesting theory about how Danny and Sam met, very realistic.
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Please continue this! I NEED to read more! It's as if the REAL Sam is actually writing! Do you have some kind of magic shoes that transported you in her place? Seriously, this story is AMAZING! Please continue this!
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
i'm sorry to be nit picky- but I have to tell you that the complete works of edgar allen poe include alot more than poetry. Namely, some very, very, very disturbing short stories. Like that one about the stone mason, and him walling that guy in in a cellar that was on fire or something (it's been a while since I've read it). That was just freaky. But yea, i'm pretty sure edgar allen poe has written more short stories than poems.

But aside from that, this is a really good fanfiction, keep the good work up. Hevean knows there aren't many decent writers in the DP fanfiction writing business.
Songbird of the End chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
HA! Take that, Valerie! (-laughs evilly-)

I hope you continue. Diaries are good for confessions but not for advice. ;D
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
the only story that ive ever read that ended like this is the story 'the lady and the tiger'. im sure youve read it at least once, but this is just, i mean, AH!

Shadow
your guardian writer chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
aww. update fast! we need more and more DxS! :]
Chaos Warlord chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Gryphon,

Sorry about misspelling your name last time. Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst! Angst!

Nice Chapter I liked it alot. Chapter two was awesome aswell! I can't wait to see what you have instore for us next! Sam and Danny go out at school. I can only imagine what the will happen to them. You told us to find mistakes. I found on paragraph 14, starting at the end of the 2nd line and ending the paragraph you wrote 'My head is telling MY to go one way, and...'It should be me not my. But other then that IT WAS...AWESOME! "Why can it never be well that will be 100 gold coins, No! It's always not until you lay a magic egg...or cut the hairs off a gaint's butt"

Your Brother in Christ, Chaos
storycrazy22 chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
o. its cool u used a diary format...
khay chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
wow...just wow.

i'm loving every word of it.
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
This is really good-it shows character depth in Sam that wasn't there before. Although it may be a little out of acharacter at times, the strong vocabulary-yet simple to understand format it great. Please write more soon!
llamoandllama chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
MOREMOREMORE! I really liked how it was being told in Sam's POV, but through the diary. It adds more of her emotion into the events...

UPDATE it or I'll sic Danny Phantom on you!
Ignored People chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Hey, thanks for adding me in the authors note. I used to be Dancing Carrots. Great chapter two. Please make a third.
chook1992 chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Love it. Love it. Love it. You describe things so well, and the way that you write makes sam seem like sam! Really great job, cant wait for more!