Reviews for Within These Belts
Tiago23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
a youtube/a
Angelsheart85 chapter 23 . 1/20/2011
i ll just tel u that u left me speechless by this amazing story!
strawhatluffy02 chapter 20 . 5/1/2010
I actually like the story. Update soon plz!
John Galt the III chapter 23 . 12/4/2009
this story freaking rocks! this story was so captivating that I just had to finish it before going to bed; which meant I was up till 6am in the morning reading (my previous record was 4am)! Very descriptive in describing Haruka & Michiru's emotions, and just freaking love Yuuki's childish sense of humor! PS: didn't see the 'Hamilton' twist coming, very creative!
MisatoCarey24 chapter 23 . 9/19/2008
hi, I just finish reading your story and I would love to see the sketches from your other fanfics it would be an honor if you let me see them, and by the way do you have any for within these belts?, well great story hope to read something new from you. cya :P

P.S. my mail is .mx or in case you want to add me to your msg contact list.

ciao ciao
littlemichiru chapter 16 . 5/21/2008
The better of all the chapters!10 times!WoW!poor FOR THE GIRL HARUKA!
krugern chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Great story hope to get another Michi/Ruka fic from you soon.
Haruka7 chapter 23 . 12/22/2007
Great story you have here. Enjoyed reading a remarkable story of my favourite pairing. Keep it up!
Yukimura Akira chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
LOLOLOL! Shounen-ai thing! Now that was really unexpected and hilarious. I loved the whole "good night handshake" thing, funny. You're awesome; love to see more from you xD
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
cute but I do have to mention that michiru seems really out of character... more like minako or usagi with the air-headedness and the actually caring about what the rumors are saying... but whatever I shall read on.

dreamer
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
good god, good thing I wasn't drinking anything other wise I would of spluttered so bad and probably would of choked on it. I can't believe michiru didn't notice that Haruka was a girl, I mean seriously even if you're being zapped into gorgeous eyes you'd still feel the boobies... (its so fun saying boobies... gah no I sound like some sort of lecherous man... blah)
Daggar Blynth chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
good story i liked it alot
Mantaray chapter 23 . 9/28/2007
Thanks a lot for such a nice story. Indeed, you can make me laugh a lot. So this could show how develop of your writing skills are. But again, I felt the story seemed develop well until the point that you make the main characters depressed and struggled (Michiru & haruka) with several obstacles. With sluggish story, suddenly you push the story going through the end. I think it would be much better if you take more time to lead reader to the point to believe in issue you used to end the story, like your previous one: Journey, Red angel or even the project (actually, this one also have abrupt ending, yet still logically to show how success of the "project" was.

I am looking forward to reading your new story whenever you get it here :)
Tigonookami chapter 23 . 9/22/2007
God do I feel stupied...Didn't you mention before something about Hamilton being Mamoru? I could have sworn or you did a really good twist in the end. God it feels so good to hear from my favorite authors again, what it's been 3 years? I'm still upset with "My Red Angel" by you! But any way. Ya it's good to hear from you again. It like Haruka and Michiru made a bit of a come back this year, must be because everyone who watched the show in elementury are now college students *Sigh*. Hopes to reading more from you, if you get the urge to. R/R later humans!
Haruka's Knight chapter 23 . 9/22/2007
I'm glad it ended happily for all of them.