Reviews for Within These Belts
i hateeee much for this i dont like much.
osaka chapter 23 . 1/23
a good ending but not good Haruka gave up and fought for and achieved michiru be back with michiru
birthofneptune chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
"You can always blow it into a bubble."
Rainy chapter 23 . 5/9/2015
I'm getting addicted in hxm fac fics these weeks. Could say i already read more than a hundred hxm stories within, and enjoy to be silent reader, well with exception sometimes :D. But frankly speaking, this is the very first time i write a quite long review (my longest one, though) - i just cannot stand not being to this time.
I'd like to say thank you for yr great work. All the chapters amazed me. I like how you stir the plot, emotions, the jokes, certain terms (such as 'nth time'), etc. It's just brilliant story for me. Well, i even read this stories twice in two straight nights.(Lucky me, dont have to wait for updates, as the story is already completed). Never did this before. I could say i can feel yr passion and talent. Btw, whether you finally publish yr original fic or pursue yr dream to be in film industry, i absolutely support you. Share yr improvement with me, if you're willing to, to:
Tiago23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
a youtube/a
Angelsheart85 chapter 23 . 1/20/2011
i ll just tel u that u left me speechless by this amazing story!
strawhatluffy02 chapter 20 . 5/1/2010
I actually like the story. Update soon plz!
imjce chapter 23 . 12/4/2009
this story freaking rocks! this story was so captivating that I just had to finish it before going to bed; which meant I was up till 6am in the morning reading (my previous record was 4am)! Very descriptive in describing Haruka & Michiru's emotions, and just freaking love Yuuki's childish sense of humor! PS: didn't see the 'Hamilton' twist coming, very creative!
MisatoCarey24 chapter 23 . 9/19/2008
hi, I just finish reading your story and I would love to see the sketches from your other fanfics it would be an honor if you let me see them, and by the way do you have any for within these belts?, well great story hope to read something new from you. cya :P

P.S. my mail is .mx or in case you want to add me to your msg contact list.

ciao ciao
littlemichiru chapter 16 . 5/21/2008
The better of all the chapters!10 times!WoW!poor FOR THE GIRL HARUKA!
krugern chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Great story hope to get another Michi/Ruka fic from you soon.
Haruka7 chapter 23 . 12/22/2007
Great story you have here. Enjoyed reading a remarkable story of my favourite pairing. Keep it up!
Yukimura Akira chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
LOLOLOL! Shounen-ai thing! Now that was really unexpected and hilarious. I loved the whole "good night handshake" thing, funny. You're awesome; love to see more from you xD
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
cute but I do have to mention that michiru seems really out of character... more like minako or usagi with the air-headedness and the actually caring about what the rumors are saying... but whatever I shall read on.

DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
good god, good thing I wasn't drinking anything other wise I would of spluttered so bad and probably would of choked on it. I can't believe michiru didn't notice that Haruka was a girl, I mean seriously even if you're being zapped into gorgeous eyes you'd still feel the boobies... (its so fun saying boobies... gah no I sound like some sort of lecherous man... blah)