Reviews for One Room
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Okay, Bronzeshipping is my favorite shipping, so I FREAKING LOVED THIS. Holy crap, this was just full of win. I loved every word! And I can really picture Yami no Malik saying all the things he said about 'loving' Malik. God, this was epic.

I think I'll just reread it about a hundred times. _

This was awesome.

ChocolateLizz chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This story is very well writen and well done! Very interesting. :)
Cliscia chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This is the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read, and I do not give out that title easily. Mariku and Malik are so perfectly in canon that I cannot express the love I feel for this. Because this is exactly how I see them in canon, and shows that Bronzeshipping can work canonly. As my OTP, I jumped on this, expecting it to be another shitty story where Malik cried and Mariku was... well, crappily written. I was wrong. I was so, so wrong.

Dear lord, how do you even WRITE a review for this when the story itself is so utterly brilliant? I can't write a review that would live up to this fic's name. This fic is the best fic in the pairing, or on any other site. Good lord, woman! This makes me happy where my heart is supposed to be.

And Mariku refering to Malik as 'pet' turned me on.

Just thought you should know, if you like

to know when your readers get happy in their pants.

Oh, I'm so obscene...

But thank you for writing this, it was an incredible pleasure. Please write more for this pairing.
adele4 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This is amazing! I didn't think it was possible to write this pairing in such a convincing way. I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much either, because I've always loved Malik (who's so well written, with all the anger and fear and everything else...), and always resented Yami Malik's existence (and you've written him so amazingly well), but I really, really liked this.

I love what you did with their name too, how as soon as he has taken over (but not before), the dark part decides that now -he- is Malik, and the other one has no name.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I love this oneshot, it has a unique, dark, and well done plot that others often are lacking in some way, plus it's detailed.
Meestur Aytch chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Absolutely amazing.
garyoak286 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Awesome! I Love it!
TheSilentThief chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I applaud you, truly. You've done an excellent job of keeping Dark Malik in character, as well as his wonderfulyl twisted sense of love and pain. I do believe this is the best bronzeshipping fic I've ever read.
Lin Haku chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Simply amazing...why do you not more reviews?

The characterization was flawless; not only were the characters perfect, but you took them far beyond what the show explained; you made them real.

The scenes that you created, as well as your adaption of the existing scenes, completely tie together and so well written that it makes me shiver. From the very beginning, I got an ominous, cold feeling in the pit of my stomach, slowly submerged into the very depths of your piece.

Honestly, the only way to describe this is sinking; you pulled the readers in so far deep that we just have to live through the horror you portrayed, and come out feeling just as exhausted and tired as the characters.

The way you wrote "love"...completely different from anything I've read. You truly showed the dark, manipulative side of love, and not just showed it, the characters lived it. You've got a way with words and creating mood; the dialogue only increased the terror. Possibly the best usage of the psychological and mental realms in a story. Fantastic doesn't cut it; it's simply incredible.
Ever Never Again chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
This was truly impressive for a difficult pairing, I think you captured the characters perfectly and it was good to actually have insights into their thought processes...too few fics do this.

Truly the best bronzeshipping fic i have ever read.

Well done!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Good story. An interesting insight into his thoughts and feeling about the whole destroy the Pharaoh and take over the world. Malik's reactions were interesting too. I really enjoyed this.
Rannaty chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Alright... Now that I've read this, I will never have to/want to read Bronzeshipping ever again 0.0 (I will eventually though, most likely..) Don't get me wrong; it was really good and realistic, considering the pairing. I think that this really shows (at least parts of) the sick disturbingness of Bronzeshipping. This should've been written much much sooner though.. but now it's here to fight all the sappy Bronzeshipping. My only critic is that this can't possibly be read more than once... *runs off to be disturbed*
Angel's Nocturne chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
... well, I know when I've been beat. *waves surrender flag*

XD OMIGOD YOU. ARE. GOD. That was a INCREDIBLE bronzeshipping. Guchi-san, your writing style is simply amazing- full of detail, characterization, and this was just, well, YMxM GOODNESS! Completely sadistic and creepy to the max times ten, but you got inside Malik and Marik's heads dead on. 10 out of 10, utter perfection. _

... Man, I can't find a SINGLE thing to critize about this (though with your stories, I usually don't). Good luck with the contest! (but, seriously, you REALLY don't need it... skill wins out on this one)

Ciao! X3
Mystik Genie chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Creepy and feaky! I love it! This was really good, i enjoyed it very much, you rock. i look forward to more of your stuff.

Arishandera chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Ah...bronzeshipping goodness. Yum yum. And a nice long one too.

It's so like Yami Malik to act so selfish and possessive. I think you've done the characters extremely well. I'm tired (and sick) of all the senseless romantic fics out there, and the way the characters are downright massacred just so they could have them eat each other's faces which is a pathetic excuse to bring the two characters together.

I find it very believable for Malik to act the way he does here; not fully accepting his other half's affection and advances, yet finding himself drawn to the other deep DEEP inside.

The dark and twisted love/hate relationship suits this pairing perfectly and you've portrayed this amazingly well.

(Yeah, I'm a sucker for bronzeshipping fics, especially good ones XD)