Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Neighbors
scorp-luvs-rose-4eva chapter 8 . 2/17/2015
I really liked this! It was well written and had a great story line that I enjoyed. I know it's been quite a few years, but if you're still planning on writing a sequel I am eagerly awaiting it! I'm really interested in finding out how Draco goes about his plans and also wonder how Harry will react if and when he finds out that Draco is Derek. I'm not sure if I'm hoping for understanding or an explosion, but either way I'd really like to know! :)
slayer99 chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
really like this story please write/post a sequel soon
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Wow dudley is braver than i thought he would be
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
yeah but it is not harry that causes the problems in number four.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
oh goodness this is gettting good and I adore Draco's sulking its so hilariously delicious
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
wow harry really is reckless
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Such a creepy first chapter
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
nice fic i wasn't too sure when i picked it but now i'm glad i did.
Anthony Mark chapter 8 . 10/8/2007
Was really disappointed when I got to the end of this story, 'cos it just doesn't feel finished and I *need* to know what happens next. Hope you decide to continue this story.
Shadow365 chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
Great story, I was hoping that Draco would tell Harry that he was Derek. Loved the plot and I hope you are thinking about making a sequel.
Faith Maguire chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
Interesting. Too bad Draco couldn't go back as Derek. I do wish this had been longer, describing more of their summer. I would love to read the sequel.
ga-4-ever chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
Hi,

I really liked that story... but a question: will Draco ever tell Harry that he was Derek?
Talah chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Great story. You write very well. Interesting plot. I've never read this type of story before. Hope you continue with the sequel.
Rosygirl chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
Please keep this story going, it's so great! I know you have probably have it in your mind for your main plotline for "draco" to befriend Harry but have you thought how it could be if "dereck" did instead. This is just a suggestion but then he could even have the option to be resorted etc. essentially the question would become what he would choose after he took this persona. Anyway, great story and I will certainly be looking in to your other works!
cycisteph chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I just discovered your story, and I find it really great. I hope you'll be able to update soon.