Reviews for Lucky Charm
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Your personification of Jinx is flawless. Simply delectable. And you nailed Raven, too.

This is one of the more flat-out FUN first-person-Jinx stories I've ever read. And I think this may be the second time I've read it (first time was probably before I got an account). I think I may have to Favorite this.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
that was really confusing you should try clearing it up a bit

i did like it though

btw badluck angel out
Seraephina chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Holy bunches of oats. It was too perfect. Far, far, FAR too perfect for words.

Oh, Lordie. This was the most fantastic portrayal of Jinx I have ever read. :D

Honest-to-blog.

Flawless.

I have no coherency left in my brain. It was sucked away by how amazingly fun-tabulous this whole shebang was.

Wow. :D
iolah chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I love how you do Jinx. I can't even describe the way you do her, but rest assured I LOVE it. She is completely in character and it is a lot of fun to read.

My only suggestion is to make it a bit easier to understand. Just separate a couple of paragraphs and clear some stuff up. Nothing big :)

It was great

Metronome
Anatidaephobia chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was entertaining. A stained pleasure, if not fully dirty. I'm surprised Jinx didn't hex that girl at the end-I sure as hell would've. xD
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Holy shit.

Ho-ly shit, and I mean that in the best way. I love Raven. I love BB. BB-Rae is the way of light.

I adore Jinxy. Bad-Jinxy, not-/all/-bad (just mostly bad) Jinxy, and your version. It's insane, irreverent, and a completely new take on the girl's character. This is one of the oh-crap-it's-almost-midnight stories, where you (well, I) try really, really hard to not crack up and wake up the roommate. This story is completely and unapologetically crazy, start to finish. Very, very nice.
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Another masterpiece. I have never read anything from Jinx's POV before. Right on!

Ok, I have offically read every wonderful bit of fantastic literature you have graced us with, and now need more!

Rae
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Brilliant! Your Jinx is spot on, and your phonetic spelling of Mod's British accent is damn good!

Keep up the good work,

-John
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
you are mad. but in an entirely good way. this is why i can only stare, ineffectually, at this and wonder how you come with this thing. i mean, jinx! how did you get that to work out! if i'm reading the thing and follow very meticulously, i sort of kind of get it. the storyline makes sense, the character progression is flawless, and then the all consuming comes: how the heck did you come up with this!

mad skillz, mad skillz. loved it.