Reviews for Hot desire with a cold heart
Transfiguration chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
ah...more questions! i want answers...don't we all...good work
Elven at Heart chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
This was a really great chapter! I really can't wait to see what happens next! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
Emma O'Leary chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
when are we going to hear about Bella's powers? i am excited to see what you come up with!
Transfiguration chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
o...the suspense-prediction!, you made a big deal about bella being like sage and having lots of power...i think bella's power will come out and help them a) find sage or b) save sage...keep up the good work!
ReaderTurnedWriter chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
i liked the first two and this one is really good too. i wasnt expecting her to get kindnapped or what even its called for an almost 700 year old vampire...cant wait to read more. :]
WhichHusain chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
i have read all of ur twilight stories and this one is just as good! please continue with it..really want to kno whats gonna happen next...will sage get the spell off? will they find her? will sage find out who cristine was talking abt? (i have a pretty good idea of who she might be talking abt though) )
Selonianth chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
hurry PLEASE!
bookluver1515 chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
update soon!
May4192 chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
i really liked this chapter, it was awsome! hope next chapter comes soon
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
I loved it and I can't wait for the next chapter. Well sorry it took me forever to read it. I haven't been able to get to the computer lately. Thanx to my lil sis and her stupid friends. Anyway keep up the good work and keep me updated.

goofthegoofy chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
i rly did like it plz continue even if it is short

update soon plz!
Masochistic Lion Stupid Lamb chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
Luv it! Plz update soon!
jackrusselsrock chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
Its so good! i hope segell, is it, too bad I dont know how to spell, anyway, i hope she escapes soon!
bookluver1515 chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
update soon
jackrusselsrock chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
its getting much better, could use a betterphrase or two. the only thing im not impressed with is the lonely song
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »