Reviews for Hot desire with a cold heart
Britney and Ashley chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
I luv the Sage stories so much! Stefano is such an asshole! lmao. Plz udate soon!
Britney and Ashley chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
I love the story so far! Plz update soon!
HelloSexy chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
omg i read Fire and Ice and In the Flames and Water is like 2 days, they were so good! why'd you stop writing this! omg please don't stop! Are you going to finish writing this when your done with Forever is a long time?
chimaera chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
I hope you are posting more soon. I think the story is great but having actually lived in France I should probably tell you that your grammar is a bit off ;) Other than that it was a good read.
crazedreader chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
Update soon!
Dark Winged Night chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
OMGosh! i love it!one thing im confused about-is Bella a vampire( and im so stupid, it's probably very obvious, i just can't remember!)
ElleG20 chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
o I love Sage she such a cool person no keep the chapters rolling lol update soon please thanks
jackrusselsrock chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
god story! keep writing it!
ILuvFangs13 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
normal? Wow, Bella's life normal, that's a scary proposition...aw poor Aro. Update
ElleG20 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
O interesting this Sage Tril. is good it shows another side to Carlise and Aro Keep the Updates coming
ElleG20 chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
OMG please keep going with this story it is really good.

I have some questions:

1. When is Bella going to come in and what is it.

2. So do all the Cullens live next to each other in this new town or is it just E&B, A&J, E&R

Thanks fopr listening please update soon
Avia chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
umm does bella haev a power?
GoodyGoody23 chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
You know the drill.
Twistedtracy chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
I just found this "trilogy" today...i read the first two without getting up. This is an amazing story...very unique plot line, your very creative. I love Sage...she is such a strong character, bent on redeeming herself...but it seems there are a lot of people trying to stop her. ;) The only thing i dislike in this story is Carlisle, he is so smitten with Sage still, it bothers me that he would just throw aside Esme so quickly. I mean i know Esme and him are still together, but him kissing Sage really bothered me for some reason lol. I know that they have a history...but thats what it is...history. It makes Esme seem weak, like she's getting walked all over because of Sage. Anyway I really do love this story, you are truly a great writer. Good job! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
xX.ay.bay.bay chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
hahah oh Aro teheh i liek this he actually seems human...well as human as vampires go..you know the whole missing sage. i love this! ugh Stefano better not mess with Sage! lol update soon!)
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »