Reviews for The Final Bow
Gloriejo chapter 1 . 5/10
This story made me cry so much.
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I like that he talked to Voldemort. Wonderful story.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That day, it was raining and absently he wondered if it was because Nature was mocking the fact that he was free by giving him depressing weather on what was sure to be the last day of his life or it was mourning in advance for what was to come. It would be fun to just stand in the rain and let the raindrops seep into his clothes, play in it like he and Sirius had done as children. He could still remember the fun they used to have when they were younger, when things were simpler, when they were just children, brimming with innocence.

Or at least Regulus was. He wasn't so sure about Sirius.

No mater how many times their mother yelled at them for not acting like honorable Black children despite the fact that they were children, no matter how scared he had been of having to face his mother's anger again, Sirius had always been able to find ways to persuade his younger brother to join in on the fun.

The same way he persuaded Regulus to do other ‘fun’ things, like having snowball fights and playing pranks on Kreacher.

Oddly enough, the last time he could remember doing it with his brother was in Sirius' last year in Hogwarts and like times past, he had been able to convince Regulus to play in the rain with him, telling him that it was the last time they were going to be able to enjoy it together, before they headed out into the world on different sides of the war.

The last time they could act freely as brothers again.

Wow...I love this story. Amazing job! It's really really good!
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
A fave. I love this one a lot. I pictured Regulus says all of those things ah so calmly. Voldemort's slightly OOC, but it's not TOO ooc. It's acceptable. I love this fic. I faved it. Oh God. I fancy him.

And btw, I always think that Regulus is someone who is 'lost'. You know. A teenager, growing up in a death-eaters family. He has no choice. Sirius does, because he's rebelious. But not Reg. All of these time he always do what his parents think is right for he didn't have guts (maybe) or he's just confused between what's right and what's not; but in this fic I could see that he finally do something what HE think is right. His own choice. Where he could feel freedom.

Nice. Fancy you
Arundell chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I loved Regulus' perspective. It seemed really natural. Also, your language is very well done. It was clear and descriptive. The metaphor of the world's stage was great. The only thing I might change is the formatting. The one sentence paragrapghs threw off the flow of the story at times. All and all, really good. I liked it.

hydraspit chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I love it! The only problem I saw was that it doens't make sense to me that Voldemort knew that the horocrux was taken. I'd always assumed that Voldemort didn't know Regulas had taken it, that he thought it was still there.

Everything else was good. Voldie was slightly out of character, but not too horribly so, and the final few paragraphs were probably the best death scene I've ever seen for Regulas.

Great job!
Ramzes chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
My, that's great! I think you've made a very rightful portrait of a man who had escaped Voldemort, despite not escaping Voldemort's wand. I intend to check your profile for other stories. Very well done!
theturtlemoves chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Well done again! Beautifully captured. I loved the Shakespearian reference, and that ending was very moving.

I always love it when writers describe that freedom he has before his death, because it always seems so right to me. You've done a great job with Reggie again (I love him so!) and I hope to see more from you in the future.

PS: I loved your take on the relationship between Sirius and Reggie. It's different to how I usually write it, but at the same time I think it's sweet and it works.
Gabwr chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Great job. So close to death yet feeling so alive. Very nice. I really like how you had Voldy ask him why.