Reviews for Miracle On The Rooftop
AmethystUnarmed chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Are you kidding? This is perfect!
Dragons251 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This was adorable!
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
No, it doesn't stink, and you do have a point there.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
FullmetalDude1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I loved this! Is it okay if I use this idea for a story please? I promise you'll get full credit!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I usually don't like Spirit Shipping stories but this was an exception. I liked it. Keep it up.
Shadowhope4ever chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Dawwwwww... The babies sound so cute. Pfffft... Jesse and Jaden's reactions were priceless. Also Winged Ruby Kuribuncles, heh nice one. Hah, I couldn't help but laugh at Jaden naming them. This Fic is very well done, I enjoyed reading it. Well done.
PiWrite chapter 1 . 1/24/2012

i wonder how jesse didn't notice the fact taht ruby was preggers :3
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awsome! This is is so so so CUTE, LOVELY, EPIC, CUTE, CUTE, AND SWEET! I love it.
T.K Andrews chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
OH MY GAWD! I can't believe it! *fanning myself* DO YOU KNOW MY LITTLE SISTER WRITES KURIBOH/RUBY FICS? BO-BONG! BTW: bo-bong is my new catchphrase. Just the other day I was telling my lil'sis NOT to post one of her stories on DEVIANT...and here I was proven wrong. *hands ten-bucks to Clarissa Andrews* anyway, this was so GOSH DARN CUTE! I LOVED IT! It's nothing like my sissy's stories (they're all too smexy). The boys's reactions were hilarious...Jesse is all O.O how can this be? whereas cool old Jai is all cute!

Mai Yuki/Gemma Andersen: SCREAM! *runs away* *fluff-balls flying after them* *Ruby crying that they don't like her kids* *Kuriboh poofs somewhere else*

*laughing* sorry, that was just my OCs reactions in one of my little sister's fics. they're aren't as cool about it than their dads.

anyways, this is one of those few fics where the yaoi is very little...i really like those kind of fics. ma'am, you make an excellent point about where do DMs come from. Sure cards like the Egyptian Gods, Signer Dragons, and the Magicians are all based on legends...but what about those normal, everyday Spirits like Hane and Ruby? *grinning* and I don't do MPreg...because I'm like that; REALITY! *smiling* I hope oh-so-cool Jai does realize that Kuriboh is techically given to him Yugi Muto...and how will the legendary Yugi react when he learns his present to Jai had children? Oooh...better watch out Jai! *Jai faints* all in one, i really enjoyed this and i hope you make more because you're better at this than my sister (who, btw, also writes Professor Banner/Nurse Fontaine fics...she loves oddshippings). don't tell her that! see you next time!
Strikesnake chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
i have to say that's origial, and unexpected, and i totally agree, duel spirits make more sense then men having kids, but mpreg is the best way to have yaoi and parent-hood, beside the point... i enjoyed the story.

KlonoaDreams chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This seriously takes Spiritshipping to the next level...I like that! And the reactions from Jaden and Jesse...priceless. I almost died from reading this fic...and I mean that in a good way! I mean with the fluff and the could I NOT love it! Good job!

And I SO quote you on "I've seen fictions here where MEN have babies!"
solarkittygirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
wow that really is literal spiritshipping. it was great though and i bet those babies are cute! :D
maymot97 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I like it! Please write more! I begging you and I don't usually beg! Please!
SpiritofLove961 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
So Cute! Keep writing; loved it!

3 Spirit